Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career services.
Under minimal supervision, performs all sales and customer service activities with assigned clients and territories to increase gross profit dollars. Introduce TAD PGS and its products to prospects with the goal of developing them into clients. Maintains and develops assigned accounts by use of sales calls.
• Calls on prospective customers to introduce TAD PGS’s products and services with the goal of developing prospects into clients
• Increases sales of services by becoming aware of customer requirements
• Recommends resolution of potential and actual staffing problems. May modify TAD’s current services to meet customers special needs
• Coordinates sales negotiation with Adecco brands
• Coordinates schedule to call clients corresponding with their calendar
• Forecasts anticipated sales for management planning
• Works with parent company personnel and clients to resolve billing and service issues
• Tours client facilities regularly to gain an understanding of business activities and service requirements
• Maintains records of all client sales activities and follow up requirements by using TAD PGS designated contact management system as required by company policy.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's Degree BS/BA in related field or equivalent experience
Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in public sector or US federal sales or staffing industry
Excellent written and oral skills
This position requires a Top-Secret US Government security clearance
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.