As IT Security manager you'll support the Global IT Production Team to provide the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Adecco Group information assets within the Global IT Production scope and to ensure that legal, regulatory and security risks are assessed and mitigated with effective controls in accordance with the business requirements and Enterprise Architecture.What you’ll be doing
- Support the Global Head of Information Security, Risk and Compliance in the implementation of the Group Information Security Strategy within the Global IT Production scope
- Assess current levels of risks within the Global IT Production environment on an on-going basis. Ensure all the identified security risks are managed through their lifecycle from identification to closure and provide appropriate visibility of the same to line management
- Ensure regular IT Compliancy Controls are timely performed and report any deviation, providing a mitigation plan
- Support and coordinate audit effort to IT Production Services
- Conduct periodical reviews of Adecco security technology standards and infrastructure managed by the Global IT Production organization to ensure they are fit for purpose and provide the necessary levels of protection based on Group IT Standards
- Provide concise, relevant and informative reports to the Global Head of Information Security, Risk & Compliance and IT Management on the status of security and risks within the IT environment
- Monitor security incidents & breaches and take remedial actions to prevent recurrence wherever possible
- Review IT Requests related to Global IT Production platforms and participate to Global Change Advisory Board
- 3+ years experience in a similar role within a Global Organization
- Professional experience in running the information security office analysing and applying information security, risk management, and privacy practices
- Good knowledgeon Microsoft Azure Cloud Security Posture (Defender, Sentinel, …)
- Good understanding of network (Firewall, WAF, Proxy) and web-related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, IPSec, HTTP, SSL, routing protocols)
- Good understanding of Identity solutions (Active Directory, Azure AD, PAM and IAM)
- Knowledge of OWASP top ten critical web application security threats
- Knowledge in IT Security and Risk Management and international regulatory compliances and frameworks (such as COBIT, Risk IT, ISO 2700X, SOX, NIST)
- Excellent command of English is mandatory
- Will be a preference: certifications of ITIL v3, CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.