The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging available data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for a challenge? Do you want to make this change happen? Are you driven by delightful user experience and are you passionate about digital products? If so, we want you to join our team!
We are establishing the Group Product Organization to orchestrate the design, development and adoption of the end-to-end experiences Adecco will offer to candidates and clients in the future. The organization is structured around key audiences: our corporate clients, the candidates we engage with, as well as our internal colleagues. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client or candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us. Products are continuously developed and improved across their lifecycle. As a whole, the collection of products we offer to a distinct audience are grouped and managed as experiences with a multi-functional team working together to develop and deliver differentiating value propositions.
We are looking for a Success Manager whodrives adoption of the latest product releases across countries and businesses of the Adecco Group. By partnering with internal & external stakeholders, you will lead the successful adoption and generate success through high level of engagement.
As Success Manager, you are responsible for transforming transactional processes & interactions with our audiences into a continuous and mutually beneficial relationship between stakeholder and The Adecco Group. Together with colleagues in the Product organisation, you will work across our Global Business Units and countries to deploy digital experiences for the entire candidate, client & recruiter lifecycle. You will engage, deploy & drive adoption, making the best use of product innovations to leverage Adecco’s unparalleled scale and industry experience into delightful relationships. The Success Manager is reporting to the Global Head of Success Management at the Digital organization of Adecco Group.
- Plan and lead successful adoption and expansion of product experiences by clearly defined business outcomes
- Execute your "success plan" for adoption with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics
- Be accountable for adoption (# of deployments) and engagements (% utilization) of products
- Collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities with functional and regional stakeholders.
- Build and lead community of "power-users" in countries/brands
- Help to reduce implementation risks, drive usage of existing product releases, and identify barriers for adoption
- Leverage deep functional expertise to increase the usage
- Act as close partner with Digital colleagues and drive improvement based on feedback across the product lifecycle as well as service improvement
- Close working engagement with countries, regions and business units across The Adecco Group
- +3 years of experience in consulting, project or change management
- Proven ability to map business processes to product capabilities
- Experience in driving digital projects through effective change management and adoption
- Ability to establish strong relationships with functional and regional stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with stakeholders
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skill preferred
Expected amount of business travel: 25-50% of work time
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.