The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
We are looking for an experienced Configuration Manager with hands on experience of Service Now to deliver a portfolio of hardware, software, and service programs.
As the Configuration Manager, you will be identifying improvement opportunities and provide, implement all approved programs to completion. The role also includes providing governance and support to direct teams when required.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s best workplaces, demonstrate your skills, deliver substantial value, and manage risk across a global landscape.
- You will work centrally as part of a team working with Regional Configuration Managers and global tooling teams, to deliver first line configuration management services for approved programs, vendors, and the business.
- Supporting the direction of the global business Configuration Management Database (CMDB) as well performing process audits and managing the process improvement cycle of the CMDB.
- Establishing relationships with vendors and directing them for improving the data integrity of the Configuration Items (CI’s) data held withing the existing CMDB.
- Improvement of Business Service Models that are to be implemented or modified within the organisation.
- You will provide governance to ensure agreed operational controls are in place to meet the business expectations.
- Successfully promote and demonstrate the value and importance of Configuration Management within the business.
- Travel Requirements- Up to 20%
- 5-10 years of IT Asset and Configuration Management experience in large corporate environments
- Proven experience in delivering IT Asset and Configuration Management services to meet business requirements
- Experience working with IT Asset and Config Management Service Now system and IT Discovery technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.