The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. As a Global Software Asset Manager you will drive the effective management, control and protection of Adecco’s Microsoft software assets, both on-prem and in the cloud, throughout all stages of the software lifecycle.
The role will provide the opportunity to contribute to the development of the function’s maturity, as well as the commercial management of our contracts and partners.
Working within the Global IT Production Asset & Contract Management team, this role offers an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s best workplaces, demonstrate your skills, deliver substantial value and manage risk across a lobal landscape.
- Establishing and maintaining an effective license position, monitoring Microsoft software entitlement and utilisation on-prem and in the cloud
- Development of licensing strategies to minimise risk, as well as optimise the use of Adecco’s Microsoft software assets and associated commercial arrangements
- Partner with cross-functional IT teams to deliver license deployment, license assignment, retrieval and redeployment
- Providing subject matter expertise, responsible for all Microsoft Software Asset Management related-matters within Adecco IT
- Supporting Microsoft an LSP engagements, in order to drive and maintain optimal commercial arrangements
- 8-10 years of commercial software asset management experience in large corporate environments
- Proven experience in managing complex, high- value Microsoft software licensing agreements, delivering superior technical and commercial outcomes
- Knowledge of software asset managements concepts, policies, procedures and techniques
- Experience working with IT asset management systems and IT asset discovery technologies
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- Microsoft Licensing Sales Specialist (MLSS) and Microsoft Licensing Sales Expert (MLSE) qualifications advantageous
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.