Who We Are:
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
**This is a remote position open to applicants in the UK**
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to join our lean and effective HR Team. You’ll be responsible for driving the employee experience starting with onboarding. This role will work closely with the HR Ops Team, HR Business Partners, Instructional Managers and the Payroll team.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy and signatures for offer letters for all prospective part time employees globally
- Manage the distribution and collection/completion of New Hire Paperwork
- Input and verify data in the Oracle HCM (HRIS) database
- Act as the first point of contact for all part time new hires joining the organization
- Ensure updates for contractors are input timely into HRIS system by monitoring tickets
- Complete employment verifications, unemployment requests, as well as U.S. I-9 and e-verify
- Prepare basic reports for benefits eligibility files
- Complete timecard auditing process and run monthly manager training
- Continually question and upgrade processes to be as user friendly, efficient and scalable
- 1+ years of HR support experience in a busy, fast paced office environment
- Experience must include regular, daily written and verbal communication volume
- Experience using HRIS systems, Oracle HCM Cloud preferred
- Ability to monitor several communication channels at once (slack, gmail etc)
- Comfortable with Excel and other Microsoft systems
Nice to have:
- Enjoys multi-tasking and is able to establish a rhythm and operating system for meeting all deadlines
- Loves data and takes pride in getting it right - is accurate, produces documents that do not need correcting
- Strong grammatical written and verbal skills - communicates effectively
- Is detail oriented - checks everything over twice
- Is a confidential person and respects private information
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.