WHO ARE WE?
Recently voted Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in Education and #28 Most Innovative Company in the world, General Assembly is a venture-backed, post Series D, NYC-based startup in our sixth year. General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. We offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events in worldwide markets including New York, where we are headquartered, and Atlanta, Austin, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Melbourne, and Washington DC. We also partner with Fortune 500 companies to spur innovation through increased digital fluency and assist them with talent acquisition as they build their 21st Century workforce.
As a Senior Client Success Manager, you manage the delivery of General Assembly’s largest client programs, maintain and grow our most important client relationships, and ultimately are responsible for organizing and managing cross-functional teams to deliver on the largest and most important programs for our clients, and $3-5 million of annual client revenue.
- Manage top tier, Fortune 100 client relationships, and partner with the sales team to expand accounts
- Lead Client Success, Product, and Instructional teams to deliver complex programs at scale
- Lead project planning and scoping process, pre- and post-sale, by creating and managing project timelines and building internal and external project documentation
- Act as primary client-facing point of contact week over week, including leading client updates and addressing escalated client questions
- Build and manage program P&Ls to ensure profitability in line with company targets
- Proactively identify new ways for GA to contribute to clients’ talent upskilling and reskilling strategies
- Monitor program success as measured by learning and sentiment metrics
- Partner with GA’s global network of subject matter experts to deliver in-person and online training programs in data, product management, tech, digital marketing, and innovation culture
- Manage a team of Client Success Managers on your accounts (maybe direct or dotted line), providing direction, guidance, and development while driving for results
Skills & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate comes with at least 3-5 years of consulting experience, or experience managing teams in similar high-touch, complex client services environments. People who excel in this role are capable of managing large cross-functional projects and are exceptional problem solvers. They are comfortable with ambiguity, and also possess polished communication skills, infectious positive energy, and a passion for fast-paced and dynamic environments. Ideal skills/experience includes:
- 3+ years using Excel and Google Suite
- 2+ years as the primary client-facing project owner
- 2+ years managing a team
- 2+ years leading cross-functional projects
- 1+ year owning a P&L preferred
- Experience working in pre-sales/legal support function a plus
- Experience using Jira a plus
- Experience coordinating training programs a plus
- Significant travel, up to 50%
- Presentation skills
- Directing others
- Interpersonal savvy
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Drive for Results
- Business acumen
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.