The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging available data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for a challenge? Do you want to make this change happen? Are you driven by delightful user experience and are you passionate about digital products? If so, we want you to join our team!
We are establishing the Group Product Organization to orchestrate the design, development and adoption of the end-to-end experiences Adecco will offer to candidates and clients in the future. The organization is structured around key audiences: our corporate clients, the candidates we engage with, as well as our internal colleagues. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client or candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us. Products are continuously developed and improved across their lifecycle. As a whole, the collection of products we offer to a distinct audience are grouped and managed as experiences with a multi-functional team working together to develop and deliver differentiating value propositions.
We are looking for a Success Manager - Governance who drives the coordination of product deployments & adoption strategies across countries and businesses of the Adecco Group. By partnering with internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for highlighting deployment & usage successes, risks & dependencies to achieve our strategy.
As Success Manager - Governance, you are responsible for collaborating with Experience based and Regionally aligned Success Managers to provide visibility of timelines for Global Business Unit and Global Enabling Function stakeholder groups. You will communicate, engage & govern deployment & adoption practices, making the best use program management & transformation capabilities. The Success Manager - Governance is reporting to the Global Head of Success Management at the Digital organization of Adecco Group.
- Plan & control product deployments to ensure a timely delivery on budget and scope
- Identify dependencies for technical solutions to support the business case requirements & deployment of integrated experiences
- Coordinate deployment squads with internal and external resources in order to meet deliverables
- Manage all risks and issues agreeing mitigating actions with relevant stakeholder groups
- Report all changes in demand & scope in accordance with agreed governance cadence
- Collate all usage statistics, analyse activity measurement and share trends, highlights & corrective actions as part of monthly reporting cycle
- Implement quality improvement guidelines/plans relating to success management processes.
- Guarantee all work is compliant with internal and external audit requirements
- Expected amount of business travel: 25% of work time
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting, project or transformation management
- Proven ability to implement governance practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in driving digital projects through effective change management and adoption
- Ability to establish strong relationships with functional and regional stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with stakeholders
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skill preferred
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.