The Data Administrator & Support will function as the Vendor Management System Administrator and second level support analyst. This role is responsible for delivering business as usual VMS administration and best in class technical support service through processing both internal and external inbound calls and support tickets via the Salesforce application.What you’ll be doing
• Functions as second tier front office BAU support channel for processing post-launch configuration and ongoing application maintenance support.
• Documents, responds, and resolves technical support requests as submitted from internal colleagues, PMO staff, client users, etc.
• Accesses and utilizes the customized knowledge libraries and / or supplemental resource collateral provided to triage and resolve cases.
• Manages and performs repetitive data imports for clients and 3rd party vendors. These can include but are not limited to time import, rate card, user, locations, and Job Title/Descriptions.
• Monitors support system integrations/APIs where Pontoon is the responsible party. Oversee run schedule, data load and error handling.
• Interfaces with all related internal Pontoon Shared Support channels as well as the VMS Partner, when applicable,
• Assists Data Engineers with Quality Assurance checks for all data – both uploaded and manual portions of configuration.
• Answers and processes all technology application support inbound telephone calls and incident case submittals in a timely manner/according to established SLA’s.
• Utilizes Salesforce Ticketing System, Internal Technologies, like CRM software and/or ATS systems, to effectively track cases, detail support activities and manage tasks.
• Utilizes internal Pontoon equipment (i.e. Laptop, Outlook, Lync, MSWord, etc.) to access and deliver support.
• Comprehends Vendor Management Systems (VMS) functionality, workflow and dependencies in order to troubleshoot, issue replicate and/or escalate cases for resolve.
• Accesses standardized responses, SOPs, FAQs and processes necessary for case resolution protocol.
• Assesses customers' support needs, then provides resolutions or refers them to other support channels within the organization. Rotates through different technical specialties and skill sets.
• Escalates issues according to standard escalation process and protocol.
• Participates in scheduled information sharing and education events to train fellow colleagues.
• Works to meet all existing SLA’s and to improve overall process by recommending improvements to Supervisor.
• Researches, documents, and escalates Technology Service Representative requests to higher level support departments and or VMS partners, when necessary.
• Trouble-shoots and processes error handling files for integration and data exchange feeds.
• Works with leads, supervisors, and/or managers to train, mentor, and offer troubleshooting best practices and techniques to Technology Service Representatives.
• Manages and prioritizes special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Supports various program enablement technologies such as VMS tools, ATS, Internal Pontoon tools.
• Provides governance and back-up support necessary for established efficiency and effectiveness standards regarding customer service factors.
• Creates and maintains the technology support knowledge base, not limited to development of quick reference materials, frequently asked questions, troubleshooting guidelines, etc.
• Supports project lead/channel partner with data staging as applicable to the implementation/project in the areas of UAT, integration testing and solution sign-off.• Performs data maintenance requests in applicable VMS application. Interfaces with all related internal
Pontoon MSP Solutions teams as well as the field, VMS Tool Company and back office teams.
• Verifies and performs quality assurance on data adjustments upon completion.
• Tracks, documents, and communicates data requests, actions taken, issues identified, etc.
• Creates and maintains documentation for all processes, procedures, and policies following set
• Provides technical support for online clients (routine requests and special additional setup issues).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma required. Advanced degree preferred but not required.
• VMS System administration (2 years) in one of the major industry systems. i.e. SAP Fieldglass,
Beeline, Coupa SmartTrack, Peoplefluent, Avature, Taleo.
• Minimum of two 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment or equivalent.
• Minimum of two 2 years’ experience utilizing an incident tracking system (i.e. Salesforce, ServiceNow,
Contractual, etc) or equivalent.
• Experience with VMS and/or ATS (i.e. SAP Fieldglass, Beeline, IQNavigator, Avature).
• Experience with managing large data sets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Keen attention for detail.
• Database experience (i.e. MS Access).
• Highly skilled at time management and decision making.
• Demonstrated experience in maintaining composure and customer focus whiletroubleshooting.
• Flexibility with work shift/schedule, assigned shift/hours at onsite location based on businessneeds
• Proven customer service abilities –verbal and written communication with keen attention todetail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Ability to interact and communicate within a team environment.
• Adaptswellto changes asproductsevolve.
• Technical aptitude and comfort level facilitating business requirements for Web based applications.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.