The Technology Relationship Consultant provides post implementation (BAU) consultative support and solutions
to Pontoon clients where an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)/ Vendor Management System (VMS) application is in
place. This is an individual contributor role that will support multiple programs where an ATS/VMS solution has
been implemented. The Technology Relationship Consultant will serve as the ATS/VMS application and solutions
Subject Matter Expert (SME) which also includes integration within the program and program expansion guidance.
High focus in the areas of delivering solutions through consultative recommendations, strategic planning,
operational enhancement, and problem resolutions. Provides continual evaluation of existing processes and
provide recommendations for alternative solutions or enhancements throughout the customer life cycle (post golive) to meet customer specific requirements. Ensures that efficiencies are realized in ongoing services and support.
ATS/VMS Technology advocate to promote new ATS/VMS features to enable or drive program efficiencies.
• Provides post implementation consultative solutions to Pontoon clients where a VMS/ATS application
is deployed to meet their specific needs, including but not limited to process re-design, best practices,
and new feature deployment.
• Leads design, configuration and supports resource for program related automation and enhancement
• Analyzes business requirements, design, and implement automation solutions
• Develops and maintains system automation documentation and version control
• Creates, defines, maintains, and updates system installation/configuration standards
• Leads continuous quality improvement process with operations and deployment teams
• Designs and deploys a continuous integration and deployment environment
• Involvement in leadership and mentoring of others on current and future toolsets and technologies.
• Enhances internal and external customer satisfaction by identifying, designing, and improving current
and new process standards and workflows.
• Evaluates existing processes and recommends alternative solutions throughout the customer life cycle
to meet customer specific requirements. Provides support and VMS/ATS application expertise to
various internal solutions operations and deployment teams.
• Participates in ATS/VMS software upgrades and release activities. Partners with ATS/VMS resource(s) to
evaluate and map new features and enhancements to existing customer deployments. Documents
client and Program team enhancement requests and helps determine feasibility of the request with the
• Partners with other teams and ATS/VMS partner to further research and resolve questions, issues, and
test scenarios. Evaluates the testing results and incorporates into new processes and standards. Drive
new feature enablement through mock staging and impact review. Document and review results with
Program team to ensure alignment with proposed solution.
• Ensures consistency in customer experience by monitoring, managing, and organizing team processes
and recommendations across clients and ATS/VMS applications.
• Liaises with the Partner Engagement Team (Release Management) to document and educate Pontoon
MSP teams on ATS/VMS application enhancements and new features.
• Interacts with ATS/VMS partners at a tactical level and informs management and other internal teams
• Maintains expertise in ATS/VMS Products and supported applications.
• Participates and supports Quarterly Business Review prep and delivery for supported programs.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Four (4) years of experience Staffing/RXO and/or ATS/VMS industries.
- ATS/VMS Technology experience required
- Experience in VMS systems such as Beeline and Fieldglass is highly desired
- Minimum of three plus (3+) years of post-implementation or project management experience is a plus
- Available for up to 10% national and/or international travel
Why choose us?
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to be multi-threaded.
• Ability to work in a flexible, changing environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you!
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
Onour career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.