- Newly created Opportunity!
- Influence Brand and Client Development
- Utilise your skills to Lead, Coach and Develop Top Talent
Here at The Adecco Group, we are embracing change, leading us to partner and build stronger relationships with our candidates and clients. In turn, to help us achieve continued growth, we are looking to invest in a Client Delivery Lead, to help us drive a high performing culture.
We help connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. How? By developing innovative workforce solutions that are focused on the future. By providing an inspiring environment for our colleagues to thrive in. The Adecco Group combines the best brands in end-to-end HR services.
About The Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build, lead and retain top talent by driving high performance teams, supporting employee’s professional development and managing succession pipeline for key positions in their scope.
- Create an engaged and high performing team focused on growth, customer satisfaction and delivery.
- Track and drive performance of team by setting regular performance targets, objectives and KPI’s.
- Act as an inspirational and motivational role model, leading by example and effectively engaging team members.
- Build and maintain a strong delivery culture within the branch, through consistently identifying, evaluating and growing existing business.
- Meeting all budgets and ensuring knowledge and control of branch P&L.
- Ensure the control of outstanding debtors from clients.
- Actively work to grow existing clients using a variety of means including marketing and networking etc.
- Develop tenders and proposals for new clients as required. To support the requirements of existing clients providing pricing and service information as required.
- Develop, present and deliver recruitment methodologies that are tailored to client’s needs and are delivered in accordance with all compliance requirements and SOP process by Adecco.
- Actively promote a full range of Adecco’s services including those of specialist brands.
- Ensure that all WH&S procedures are being carried out at all times both within the branch and in relation to client and candidate responsibilities.
- Read, interpret, seek advice and act on legislative matters in relation to HR, EEO, Privacy, IR, WH&S etc.
- Relevant Senior Service industry experience (ideally recruitment and/or Operations Management and/or Ops roles)
- Previous People Management experience highly desirable
- Proven track record of Leading High Performing Teams
- Natural ability for People Engagement and ability to build rapport with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and execute creative solutions or decision-making
- Ability to develop and maintain financials budgets, KPIs and targets
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Experience in managing Legislative Requirements (EEO, IR etc)
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.