Opportunity to support a market leader who is passionate about staff engagement and customer satisfaction. Keeping up with the fast-paced economy, this high-profile corporation drives innovation to all individuals and businesses.
At Adecco, we transform the world of work through people who love what they do.
As the world's leading workforce solutions company, we have a big impact on businesses and job seekers across the globe. Whether it's temporary staffing, permanent placement or outsourcing that our clients need, we match the right people with the right places. We connect over 700,000 people in more than 60 countries. We consult with companies in a whole range of industries and sectors. And, we bring the best expertise in from the largest candidate database of any employment agency. Candidates and companies alike, we work to put their needs first. Passionate about helping people reach their full potential? Want to bring big opportunity to businesses all over the world? Find your place at Adecco.
About the role:
- Account and key stakeholder management (internal & external)
- Ensuring that SLA's and targets are met
- Onboarding new contractors and monitoring attrition, attendance and punctuality
- Support workforce rostering and planning
- Contractor performance management
- Support any IR, payroll and WHS concerns
- Conduct start of day, stand up, tool box talks meetings as required
- Provide accurate reporting and information to management and required stakeholders
- Ensure all candidates are working in a safe manner by keeping WHS front of mind
About the suitable candidate:
- Applicants will ideally display experience working in either a recruitment, high touch service or similar position.
- Volume recruitment delivery experience preferred
- Flexibility to support client requirements, as they run multiple shifts
- A customer focus with the ability to establish long lasting business relationships
- Capability to engage and communicate effectively to all stakeholders
- Be able to handle issues that are deemed sensitive and confidential
- Ability to work in a challenging and demanding environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-driven, vibrant and passionate
- Innovative mindset to promote continuous improvement
**The successful applicant will be required to be flexible to work Monday through to Sunday**
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.