For our new Leiden based client, Pontoon offers a Managed Service Providing (MSP) solution for managing a large numbers of contingent employees on a professional level. With our knowledge of recruitment processes, we help our client to attract and retain the best candidates in the market in a more efficient process, saving them a lot of time and money.
As a Program Consultant, often on-site, you will direct and control all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance.
You will be the main person of contact for stakeholders, managers and suppliers. Hence your responsibilities also include vendor management, client delivery, managing strategic supplier relationships on behalf of the customer, managing the SLAs for both Pontoon towards customers and vendors towards Pontoon, stakeholder management and expanding the MSP service. In addition, as a MSP Program Consultant, you will guarantee all agreements and processes are in place.
Within this role you are responsible for providing an excellent service to the customer, you will work very closely with the client and get the opportunity to end up on the other side of a recruitment organization.
The work place is the client’s office in Leiden, Netherlands. The client is a pharmaceutical company - the company's headquarters are in Tokyo, with research centers in Tsukuba and Osaka. Clinical development is centered in Northbrook, Illinois, La Jolla, California, and Leiden, Netherlands. Combined revenues of the two pre-merger companies were $7.9 billion in 2004. Worldwide the company employs about 17,000 people.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build strong client, supplier and team relationships to support the delivery of an integrated, successful supplier and requisition management program;
- Contract negotiations with new suppliers to become "preferred supplier". Managing existing suppliers to keep them eager and competitive in offering the right candidates / projects / services for the right rate;
- Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities;
- Contribute to development and execution of supplier management processes and tools;
- Provide consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions;
- Understand customer requirements, anticipate future customer requirements and initiate continuous process of improvement management;
- Advise hiring managers on drafting recruitment texts. Posting vacancies via Fieldglass to suppliers. Acting as the single point of contact for both the customer and suppliers during this process. Selecting the 3 best offered CVs based on price vs. quality and, where possible, negotiate the offered hourly rates;
- Review and manage candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement;
- Continuous initiatives for planning, execution, checking and closing projects, to increase efficiency (fast and flexible hiring process) and effectiveness (cost savings) of the Managed Service Provider (MSP) program;
- Mange the program’s Web-based Vendor Management System (Fieldglass) which automates the entire hiring process: application, recruitment, onboarding, management, invoicing and reporting.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
- You have a college or university degree and at least three, preferably five years, experience in recruitment;
- Have a sound understanding of the recruitment/resourcing process and of the Dutch market within your field (so you are aware of the latest trends and developments, competition and market movement);
- You have strong communication skills (Dutch and English) and feel comfortable communicating with various stakeholders in a corporate environment. This includes suppliers, senior management, purchasing and rental staff, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations;
- You have a good sense of humor and are able to connect easy with people;
- Affinity with project management and preferably knowledge and experience in change management processes;
- You are diplomatic where necessary, but also decisive and decisive where possible;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with various stakeholders: suppliers, senior management, purchasing and flexible staff;
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly.
• Fringe benefits include: fixed 13th month, very nice personal bonus scheme, good pension scheme, 25.5 days off and 13 ADV days (days off granted due to a reduction in working hours);
• A basic training and learning program that consists of training, working in communities with colleagues and a personal development plan;
• More than 900 fine colleagues, a dynamic management team and ambitious business goals;
• A Great Place To Work. In 2019 we even became number 8 in the Netherlands;
• A job with the largest HR service provider in the world;
• Your own shop where the boundaries are clear and where you can give own input.
You can apply for this job through this link:
If you need more information you can contact Piotr Łusiak, Senior Internal Recruiter - Internal Recruitment EMEA | Pontoon Solutions
t.: +48 12 324 97 50
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.