* Establishes, fosters, and maintains positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers and candidates through regular phone and in-person contact.
* Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end-users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end-users within the assigned market area or skill set.
* Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market areas or skill sets.
* Provides consultative support to end-users to clarify job responsibilities, skills, and other requirements of specific requisitions, ensuring optimum efficiency through validating the scope of each requisition
* Sources market intelligence from vendor partners consolidates information, identifies trends, and consults with hiring managers on insights gained and impacts to hiring strategy.
* Reviews, manages and screens candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best-qualified candidates are submitted for end-user review and placement.
* Oversees all stages of requisition activity using VMS technology, ensuring optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high-quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training, and leadership to ensure end-user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
* Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
* Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
* Participates in employee relations investigations as needed to facilitate a seamless process for all involved.
* Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Fluent German speaker and communicative English
* Experience in end-to-end recruitment - ideal engineering
* Relevant experience in MSP solution or contingent resource outsourcing - a plus
* Ability to effectively communicate with and respond to questions from managers, executives, staffing agencies, and contractors.
* Proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction increased responsibilities and working relationships with colleagues and management.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.