WHO ARE WE?
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
As a Learning Experience Architect, you bring the program vision to life by contextualizing and delivering programs for GA’s high-value clients.
Discovery (Discover, Deep Dive, Design phases of 6Ds)
- Shadow sales calls and support in proposal development over time.
- Facilitate “deep dive” interview calls with client stakeholders on key goals and challenges to inform and refine program design.
- Using initial scoping requirements, create engaging and outcomes-driven learning experiences by leveraging innovative instructional design methods.
- Partner with subject matter experts to design new content and contextualize existing content across digital fields to a given client’s context and industry.
Design & Development (Develop, Deliver, Debrief phases of 6Ds)
Implementing/going through process
- Onboard instructors onto client context and program content during dry run.
- Design supplemental training materials such as classroom worksheets, posters, and surveys.
- Lead post-program interview calls with participants about their applied learnings and synthesize themes for client debrief and account strategy.
- Share proposed updates to workshop curriculum with iterations and learnings from client deliveries.
- Participate in workshop standardization initiatives through collaboration with GA Product and Sales teams.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
About our ideal candidate:
- Has at least 3 years of experience in instructional design and/or consulting
- Passionate about educational programming
- Background in a client-facing role, either supporting or managing, is highly desirable
- Has ease in collaborating with subject matter experts and synthesizing feedback
- Thrives working in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Familiarity with Keynote and Google Suite
- This role requires travel, up to 25% of the time.
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
- Decision Quality and Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Presentation Skills
- Action Oriented
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.