Who We Are:
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 60,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our upskilling and reskilling initiatives. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
This critical role will support our business development for both Consumer (B2C) and Enterprise (B2B) while working with multiple stakeholders across GA, including our Regulatory, Finance, Delivery, Product, and Sales teams. This is a hybrid role as the French ecosystem is complex and unique compared to GA’s current markets. This role will also include working with the France team to complete local tasks and ensure GA’s growing presence in France remains compliant.
In this multi-faceted and central role, there is a unique opportunity to shape the early stages of our expansion in France and build the accreditation, certification, and quality management engine that will make GA’s unique value proposition shine in the French market. This is a hands-on and intrapreneurial role for someone ready to educate and align cross-functional stakeholders around a shared vision. Key responsibilities include:
Lead GA France’s accreditation and standard policies building, deployment, and maintenance among the organization (HQ, Sales, Operations, Support functions):
- Ensure that General Assembly’s courses are certified through Répertoire Spécifique and RNCP among others: Build & carry out course certification processes, control & maintain operations compliance to certification requirements,
- Manage vocational Training & Quality accreditation processes (Qualiopi...), their strict application, their maintenance, and renewal.
Enable, manage & support local and global team to access public funds and their related operations - B2B/B2C:
- Enable access & develop dedicated processes to collaborate w/ Pôle Emploi, OPCO’s, Caisse des Dépôts CPF’s app or any governmental programs (PIC, Conseil Regional, European social funds etc.),
- Implement and/or maintain process & compliant operations w/ Admission (B2B/C), Student Experience, Finance & Regulatory to collect funds from OPCO, Pôle Emploi or Region (AIF, POEI/C, Request on Proposal etc.), such as contracting, billings and monitoring of the training funds files for refunds,
- Support Enterprise B2B pre-sales phases when new financing opportunities are considered, and adapt commercial supports & courses to be compliant to French VET regulations.
Build, monitor & support compliant training deliveries (B2B / B2C)
- Support and manage the implementation of GA global into GA France training organization alongside teams,
- Build and monitor processes to deliver certification-driven & compliant training (VET & financing), incl. the monitoring of specific delivery phases (e.g. jury sessions, delivery team and career coach team support, etc…),
- Build and monitor processes with our career coaches to support students, surveys & track job placement.
Act as the interface with the global headquarters team for the following topics
- Regulatory team (French compliance VET / Remote Learning, accreditations, Financing, Apprenticeship…),
- Marketing & Communications teams (market understanding, proof-reading French translations, compliant communications, syllabi / PDP updates),
- Admissions Team (onboard team members on financing sponsoring environment, certification value, process).
- Min. 5 years experience in Training Quality Management and Certification Engineering. Experience in Instructional Design is desirable,
- Project management skills,
- Must be fluent in French and English (min. B2-C1 on CEFRL),
- Understanding of the French VET lifelong learning ecosystem & its reforms,
- Sound knowledge on the various training financing models & operators ecosystems,
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people,
- Organizational Savvy: Comfortable with maneuvering through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics,
- Manages Complexity and Ambiguity: Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information and operates effectively even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear,
- Cultivates Innovation: Creates new and better ways for the organization to be successful,
- Action-Oriented: Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
*Please submit your resume in English*
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.