Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
TheStaff Recruiter position requires an employee to perform all functions necessary to develop and maintain a qualified pool of associate candidates.
- Interview, screen, and test applicants to determine their skill set and individual characteristics to assess placement opportunities.
- Conduct and document quality assurance procedures for associate candidates.
- Responsible for documents of all Associates work history, references, testing, absences and work order information in computer.
- Work with other branch personnel to identify candidates with needed skills, experience and knowledge for existing and future market conditions.
- Work with other branch personnel to identify appropriate candidate-job order matches.
- Coordinate Associates payroll processing or work with Staffing Administrator to process.
This list of "Essential Functions" is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
- Actively participates in at least one professional/community board and is an active member of at least one other association.
- Assist Associates in career counseling and resume revisions.
- Provides potential leads to sales personnel.
- Completes Workers Compensation and unemployment reports.
- Participates in Trade Show/Job Fairs.
- Delivers Associates’ checks.
- May place recruiting ads.
- Computer, telephone, fax machine, copier, printer, car
- College Degree.
- Proven track record in working with people in calm/efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Prior customer service/sales experience helpful.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- 1 year of employment industry or HR experience helpful.
- Office environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.