Pontoon is hiring a Senior Sourcer with a focus on creating a positive candidate experience, while identifying and attracting top tier candidates. The successful candidate will assist with identifying and attracting candidates and building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses the business needs of clients and enables the team to effectively meet expectations. The Adecco Group is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers and by joining our company you can reap the rewards, recognition and benefits of a company that is big enough to make an impact, but small enough to care. If you want to be in a role that is at the forefront of helping The Adecco Group to continue to build an inclusive culture, then keep reading.What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the cultural; diversity; skills and business needs of the clients as it relates to their candidate cultivation.
- Posting approved requisitions to various job boards and leveraging online recruiting resources and sourcing tools to identify and attract candidates and build a comprehensive candidate pipeline.
- Developing role specific and comprehensive sourcing strategies to meet program requirements; developing job-related marketing content including postings, email campaigns, and flyers.
- Creating Boolean Search Strings and making enhancements based on market response, needs and requirements.
- Conducting moderately complex data mining, targeted searches, and outreach to various resources to source potential candidates.
- Preparing sourcing metrics and assisting with creating information presentations for internal operational and/or client business reviews.
- Entering and tracking candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Identifying candidates and sharing information with appropriate recruiters to initiate the vetting process.
- Assisting with the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and developing best practices in sourcing.
- Conducting market and competitor evaluations and reporting results.
- Fielding moderately complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Providing guidance on industry best practices to less experienced team members.
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
- Minimum three (3) years of sourcing, marketing or research experience.
- Previous experience utilizing a Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is an asset.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Interest in marketing, social media and other online tools and/or platforms.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships and work as a team.
- Able to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Able to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Able to utilize market research tools and techniques.
- Able to maintain a basic comprehension of and compliance with related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Experience working in a global organization is an asset.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the values, best practices, and standards of talent sourcing, such as creating and utilizing Boolean Search Strings.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Advanced Proficiency with electronic sourcing resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools and applicant tracking systems (ATS).
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.