In this position, you will focus on two domains Talent Acquisition & Talent Management. You will be part of Global HR organization in Pontoon and Global Sales & Marketing Organization (GSMO) within The Adecco Group, working closely alongside peers within the Talent Centre of Expertise, the Global HR Leadership Team of Pontoon as well as the global and regional HR Leaders and Business Partners. Within the Talent Acquisition domain, you will prepare and guide the organisation in a large-scale transformation. This transformation will revolutionize the way in which we attract, select, onboard, and retain talent enabling us as a global organisation to deliver against our strategy. Within the Talent management domain, you will design and deploy strategy and leverage existing processes to enable talent identification, assessment, mobilisation, and development of our top talent, to enable business growth, mitigate vacancy risk and increase employee engagement.
Within Talent Acquisition domain your mission is divided into multiple areas:
- Bringing Talent Acquisition subject matter expertise to the organisation – contributing and leading initiatives to build out our transformation roadmap whilst working collaboratively with other TA experts to develop and grow sustainable knowledge across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Engaging leadership across the globe to ensure understanding of the TA priorities & approach as well as the business needs.
- Guiding, co-ordinating, communicating and engaging with the Group Talent Acquisition Head, Regional & Business Unit Talent Acquisition Leads and managing the TA team members to ensure timely and effective implementation of all TA related initiatives, including graduate recruitment, employer branding, EVP, referral program, etc
- Overseeing the global scope of recruitment operations: managing the intersection of interests with Pontoon organization as a client as well as a strategic suppliers and internal teams, to ensure effective collaboration, high performance, and continual focus on improvement.
- Working with HR BPs and business leaders to understand and solve key talent challenges across the globe, applying a data-driven test-and-learn approach to address challenges.
- Connecting with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure alignment across projects (e.g HRIS, job architecture, SSC) – identifying and contributing on interdependent topics to ensure successful outcomes in line with the business and HR strategy.
Within Talent Management domain your mission is divided into following areas:
- Talent Planning and strategic capability building. You will partner with HRBPs and business leaders to identify needs and gaps for leadership tools, diversity, and other strategic talent segments. You will foster a culture of Performance management while having a consistent approach for performance review process, tools, and conversations.
- Enabling Talent Reviews and Succession management. You will lead the global talent review process(s), aligned with the group philosophy and methodology, to define strategic talent needs, and enable the organization to identify top talent, build individual development plans, address retention risks, and talent gaps by deploying appropriate initiatives.
- Facilitating identification of critical positions and manage the process for defining end ensuring a strong, diverse bench of ready candidates for key roles.
- Enabling the organization to build and manage the talent pipeline of internal candidates and promoting the international mobility through various initiatives.
- Overseeing colleague engagement. Responsible for the management of quarterly engagement survey (Peakon), related communication, results analysis, and reporting.
Head of Talent for Pontoon
- Define Talent priorities and approach
- Align stakeholders to lead the ways of working in the Talent function
- Review, adapt and deploy the group framework and methodology
- Together with the Group team, contribute to the continues development and updating of content and methodologies to bring expertise topics to life
- Train, develop and grow expertise across the organization
- Align stakeholders to agree aligned ways of working
- Develop content and methodologies to bring expertise topics to life
- Train, develop and grow expertise across the organization
- Continuously contribute Talent subject matter expertise to global, regional and group initiatives
Relationship management & stakeholder engagement
- Engage stakeholders across the board to ensure effective collaboration, performance measurement, improvement and governance
- Maintain an up-to-date view of activity and performance
- Act as an escalation point for conflicts, risks, issues and action items as brought forth and drive a timely response
- Work together to drive and support a constant focus on continuous improvement to ensure engaged, high performing teams
Project Implementation & change management
- Connect across our matrix organization to lead, align, communicate, and engage stakeholders within Talent projects
- Be the face and voice of Pontoon’s Talent across the globe
- Work together with the Talent team to ensure effective and timely implementation of projects and initiatives in TA, TM, and other domains within Talent COE
Address talent challenges
- Conduct internal consulting to analyze and assist with short- and long-term talent challenges (e.g. hard-to-fill roles, brand awareness, retention, skills gaps.)
- Work closely with other CoEs (e.g. Total Rewards, Talent Development, People Analytics) to solution and deliver required results
- Nurture strategic workforce planning practices and drive identification of gap areas and apply or develop solutions together with the relative experts
- Work together with the appropriate CoE experts to ensure execution of appropriate branding and attraction activities
Cross project co-ordination
- Build and maintain critical relationships across the organization to align with parallel projects, purpose, deliverables, and timelines
- Drive understanding of interdependencies & contribute on cross topics where relevant (e.g job architecture, job / success profiles, HRIS, process alignment)
- COE Talent Background with proven success in leading teams
- Expertise in key TA topics including selection methods (e.g interviews, assessments) D&I, talent attraction & branding, candidate experience, referrals)
- Involvement in organization design, change management & continuous improvement projects
- Experience with managing supplier relationships across global organizations utilizing RXO, RPO or MSP solutions.
- Experience with organization integrations, and/or decentralized organizations moving to a more centralized model
- Excellent understanding and deep interest in talent management and talent acquisition trends and technologies
- Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices to support a strong candidate experience
- Designing and driving consistent talent reviews and leadership team talent calibrations, top talent identification, and succession planning
- Benchmarking & driving key metrics to measure effectiveness throughout the hiring funnel - time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring, quality and candidate satisfaction
- Extensive knowledge of global and regional talent trends, socio-economic factors that influence Talent Management and Talent Acquisition
- Experience with combining strategic and hands on work
- Experience managing global, diverse teams
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and perform multiple tasks
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills
- Attention to detail with curiosity and experience of analyzing data and articulating insights and results in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to understand the big picture and translate to a compelling story
- Independent, natural networker comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual on site) environment
- Highly proficient MS skills (PowerPoint & Excel)
- Fluent in English – additional languages are advantageous
Travel Requirement: Occasional (30%)Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone.
We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands.
We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives.
That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.