Member of branch leadership who also personally contributes to branch revenue and culture in a significant manner and displays accountability to key metrics activities. Serving as a subject matter expert and shows personal drive to success and an authentic leadership style that inspires confidence and credibility.What you’ll be doing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and grow personal book of business.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Identifies applicant and position match to ensure compatibility and presents client with information on the most qualified candidates.
- Execute the steps of the placement cycle which may include submitting of resumes, client interview coordination, briefing and de-briefing, offer management and on- boarding.
- Assists with managing open requisition distribution for the team.
- Acts as team lead or an escalation point of contact in absence of management.
- Assist Director of Recruiting and/or Manager Director to establish and implement recruiting strategies.
- Review assigned RDM(s) activity metrics against set expectations on a regular basis (submittals, interviews, meetings, starts, headcount and gross profit dollars).
- Assist with on the floor leadership to help with daily issue resolutions and Job Order coverage.
- Coaches, trains and mentors fellow recruiters.
- Conducts 1:1s with assigned RDMs on a regular basis.
- Communicates with management about overall performance of assigned RDMs.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred. Minimum two years’ experience in recruitment or related experience. Modis field or corporate experience preferred. Previous experience recruiting for information technology and/or engineering related roles and working within the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Requirements:
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization. Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks. Must be organized and have excellent communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to train and coach RDMs on recruiting best practices.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of current recruiting practices abiding by federal and state laws and Company policies preferred.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and have the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management.
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics.
- Consistent recruiting performance with Modis.
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.