The AMR Global manager is responsible for the planning, implementation and monitoring of the development activities of the Adecco Mass Recruitment business in total cooperation and coordination with the countries. Focus on implementation of the AMR blueprint is a top priority, constantly fostering a culture of collaboration and process integration. The person will be responsible for identifying and developing opportunities related to the Volume Recruitment business, in collaboration with the Global Sales Team and the operations and regional structures across the countries, in line with the company's strategy and budget objectives. Together with the local teams the person constantly guides, monitors, and coordinates the activities of the dedicated structures (RPO, ACC perm, pool of recruiters), functionally coordinating their resources, supervising the processes in the delivery and management area, in order to maintain and improve performance standards.What you’ll be doing
Depending on your experience and technical skills, your responsibilities will include a good range of the following:
Sales (Business Management & Development):
- Plans and strategizes the commercial activity, participating in the designing of the solutions while advising during commercial negotiations on terms and conditions.
- Manages consistent pricing policies across the countries, related with specific services, with close view on cost to serve.
- Builds loyalty and develops relationships with customers and contributes to the development of cross selling to other Adecco GBU services or ecosystem brands.
- Articulates with Global IT the mapping of countries GAPs and needs, while agreeing on deliverables and timelines that will enable countries to deliver.
- Constantly monitors the market and competition to ensure state of the art tools evaluation from Global teams and adoption in countries.
- Contributes to the identification of the most suitable resources and team set up for each of the projects, with good level of understanding about the client context, the industry and the profiles covered by the service.
- Supports countries with staff development through careful reading of training needs and training planning, in collaboration with the HR local function.
- Promotes best practice sharing activities among the resources assigned to the various dedicated structures and projects, constantly building a database of lessons learned to allow acceleration of the business.
- Clear definition of the right panel of SLAs, KPIs and focus on continuous improvement regarding visibility and control of gross margins and profitability.
- Shares responsibility for service performance with local operations by monitoring the execution process, training resources and the level of customer satisfaction.
- Full mastery of the P&L data of the reference business with a view to developing and achieving the agreed objectives.
- Keeps track and provides guidance on the performance and quality of service indicators with a view to improving productivity and positioning.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial/delivery and coordination roles and minimum of 3 years in project management assignments, some of which as a change agent.
- Ability to redesign processes and optimize work flows.
- Experience with Perform projects will be a plus.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We as a group are proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve a total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit, and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi-brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.