This job contributes to Adecco’s success by supporting the Group Tax & Group Treasury functions operational & administrative tasks from a regional shared service centre perspective.
The incumbent is co-responsible for administrative tasks related to the Group Tax & Group Treasury functions. The mission is to support the Group Tax and Group Treasury teams in Zurich with timely qualitative reports and support processes to improve productivity
Planning and Execution managing execution, and measuring results concerning operational processes:
- Performing Daily Treasury Tasks (bank reconciliation, financial deals validation, confirmation of cash flows with banks via Back Office mailbox for time deposits, FX netting, Non-deliverable forward fixing, interest rate & cross currency swap interest settlements, Commercial Papers etc.)
- Ensuring payments are sent to bank within the cut-off time (HQ scope); monitor payment status.
- Ensuring Intercompany Loan Agreements are duly signed (ideally using DocuSign)
- Preparation of monthly controls for Internal & External Audit (evidence report 360T, Misys, Kyriba)
- External Audit preparations (year-end circularization)
- Participation in monthly closing activities (analysis, reporting, valuations, reconciliations etc.)
- Supporting Intercompany Netting Process: monthly communication, distribution of netting statements, forecast uploads, payment generations, payment receipts tracking, reporting tasks.
- Updating and maintaining all bank documents (signatures) for all bank accounts at holding company level
- Maintenance of bank contact list
- System’s usage: Kyriba (Treasury Management System), 360T (Trading Platform), Misys (Trade Matching Platform), proprietary online banking systems (Credit Suisse, Bank Mendes Gans), CoProcess (Intercompany Netting Platform)
- Supporting ad-hoc projects.
- Group Tax
- Assisting with the administration of the internal review and approval process for non-routine transactions and dividends. This is an end to end process responsibility and will require process a high level of process ownership, communication and organisation. The process includes validating and amending basic supporting information provided by the local country/brand requesting the approval, arranging for the specialist functions to review and amend the specialist information in a timely manner, pro-actively tracking follow up responses and actions, document management on MS Teams, ensuring process trackers are up to date, arranging for final email approvals, contacting the local country/brand to track the transaction implementation and attending/contributing to the regular cross-functional team meetings via Skype/MS Teams.
- Assisting the team with other similar processes and policies as required on an ad-hoc basis or as a result of new developments.
- Owning these processes, taking the initiative to organise regular follow-up and initiating regular progress updates with the Group Tax team.
- Transfer Pricing
- Credit rating analysis: Assisting in the performance of credit ratings, creating an Excel template for credit rating model by country, collecting Financial Statements from local countries or getting them from HQ Folders, filling in the template and providing it to the TP Manager for review. Once the review is finalised, to feed Moody’s Risk Calc with the financial figures. Finally, updating the overview of credit rating file with credit rating and local contact details, if any.
- Monthly credit spread analysis: Assisting in the performance of monthly credit spread analysis, retrieving data for all type of credit ratings and years (1Y – 15Y), feeding credit spreads Excel sheet with this monthly data. First sending it to the TP Manager for review and after the review distributing the up-to-date Excel sheet to the assigned list of colleagues.
- Non-Corporate Transactions: Assisting in the distribution of this questionnaire to the local countries, preparation of up-to-date contact list and keeping track of the deadline for responses not collected, sending out reminders to the local contacts when no responses received, keeping TP Manager up-to-date on the status of the responses received and the quality of them.
- Assisting TP Managers in the drafting of Transfer Pricing documentations.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.