The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. As an Analytics and CRO Lead you will be responsible for the overall global marketing Analytics strategy and operations across The Adecco Group, with a special focus on reporting automation and championing a shift towards a continuous improvement, data-driven, test & learn digital marketing culture and practices in Adecco markets and brands. In the role you will support the regional and global marketing community by providing insights into data, tools, and services connected to execution of customer marketing campaigns. They will be the voice of the candidate/client, continuously looking to optimize user journeys on the back of advanced customer insights obtained via qualitative and quantitative analysis of web assets and digital campaigns.
- Lead on digital marketing analytics strategy and best practices, with a focus on campaign and web performance and acting as the digital analytics and data owner in ongoing MarTech workstreams.
- Lead discussions with international senior stakeholders at market and global to provide data to enable data-driven decision making around business gaps and analytics opportunities.
- Proactively monitor and analyze the performance of all The Adecco Group websites (including all Adecco brands and markets) properties supported by the MOC and their ongoing enhancements; gather and evaluate metrics to recommend solutions and hypotheses that will increase key performance indicators; create and deliver reports for ongoing optimization efforts.
- Key product owner and expert on analytics across The Adecco Group. Provide consultancy on analytics strategy, implementation, technologies to the global and local teams
- Support and mentor specialists at the SSC and market level to elevate their skills and ensure adherence to best practices.
- On special occasions the Analytics & CRO Lead will perform ad-hoc deep dive analyses of specific queries, e.g. adding extra value if the request covers multiple data sources or requires expert analytics skills like data mining.
- Assist in the design, development and execution of standardized campaign reports as and when needed by the business.
- Support SSC analytics specialists to keep reports functional and accurate in line with changes requested by client or caused by changes of input.
- Active approach to solution of reporting tasks and workflows – proposing effective ways of delivering data requested by client.
- Leading on the CRO strategy, adopting a data-first approach to understand, analyze, report and act on the data available including quantitative and qualitative research
- Identify, ideate, implement and analyze A/B test working with UX Designers and front-end Developers (MarTech, market teams) to maximize digital KPIs.
- Give insights and discover new feature requirements via data.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience working in a senior web analytics, web development role in a large matrix multinational organisation.
- Previous responsibilities managing global analytic strategies, global approach, deployment and working with different countries and stakeholders is must.
- Strong CRO experience, with knowledge of testing and optimisation practices.
- Proficiency in website and campaign analytics, with a proven ability to develop methodical reports that inform strategies and tactics that lead to improved performance, with a sensitivity for identifying valuable insights.
- Must have strong fluency and ability on GA, Tag Manager, Search Console.
- Experience with business intelligence and advanced analytic tools such as R, Python, SQL, SAS, DataStudio and Tableau desired.
- Working knowledge of qualitative data tools covering polls, direct feedback, heatmaps, click-maps, user recordings. E.g. Hotjar, Matomo, Mouseflow… desired.
- Must have an overall understanding of digital channels & campaign operations, as well as associated platforms and tracking technologies, including Paid Search (Google Ads), Paid Social (Facebook, IG, Twitter…), Display (AdTech ecosystem), and how to extract and contextualise analytics & measurements on those channels.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, graphs, V lookups, IF statements, etc.)
- Familiarity with creating Use-Cases and process flows.
- Evidence of working with & managing complex maps of stakeholders and coordinating the effort of diverse groups of team peers. Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and data visualisation skills, with experience creating Executive level presentations and reports.
- Self-motivated; keen to take proactive action and accountability for assigned or self-started tasks.
- Naturally analytical, highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Team player who is also able to work alone.
- Bachelor’s degree with a Marketing, Business, Mathematics, Engineering or a Computer Sciences major.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.