This role is about making sure outsource support services are deliveredas per contract SLAS and KPls and in full comformance with Adecco IT IL processes, Security and Internal Audit policiesWhat you’ll be doing
• Under the supervision Of Application Service Manager, manage and coordinate relationship with Application Maintenance and Support (AMS) supplier for incidents, problems, and service request management
• Secure supplier performance through regular meetings to ensure their contractual obligations are met (SLA, KPI)
• As part of CSI process, provide the supplier with recommendations for improvements and share recommendations coming from supplier
• Leverage Adecco catalogue of applications to provide best response to business needs • Own deep knowledge Of IT operational processes and procedures
• Ensure suppliers is providing all expected documents and evidence related to support and maintenance activities in conformance with Security and Internal Audit policies
• Ensure smooth and compliant release management process from suppliers
• Work in close collaboration with stakeholders to understand business needs and priorities
• Be the touchpoint for IT Business representatives in case of questions / issues relating maintenance and support supplier Ensure regular quality control reviews, alignment meetings are taking place with supplier to produce accurate status on ongoing work
• Coordinate internal and external audits, security and compliance controls leveraging suppliers wherever possible
• Contribute to license control and billing-related matters
• Be the first escalation point of issues / questions about the quality of service
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a related position
• Good technology awareness
• Good solution-related technology awareness
• University Degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
• ITIL vs or V4 certification
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way. As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.