The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2019 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). Nine lead brands power the group: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
The Adecco Group, the world's second largest Human Resources provider and temporary staffing firm, and a Fortune Global 500 company, is looking for a Cloud Solution Specialist to join a rapidly expanding Cloud Operations team that is multi-cultural and globally dispersed.
The Cloud Solution Specialist will provide guidance and expertise, training and business process improvements in the management and delivery of Cloud Services
- Supports cloud development teams to analyze and designs processes; identify alternative solutions to exploit new technologies and automation
- Assesses the feasibility of business process changes and recommends new approaches in support of Adecco’s cloud enabled operating model
- Manages the execution of business process improvements to better support cloud development use-cases
- Selects, tailors and implements business process improvement methods and tools at programme, project and team level in line with agreed standards
- Contributes to the definition of organisational policies, standards, and guidelines for business process improvement
- The creation of new and potentially disruptive approaches to performing business activities in order to enable effective use of cloud services
- The identification and implementation of improvements to business operations, services and models in support of Adecco’s cloud operating model
- The assessment of the costs and potential benefits of the new approaches
- The analysis and design of business processes in order to adopt and exploit cloud technologies to improve business performance
- The development of enterprise process management capabilities to increase organisational agility and responsiveness to change
What you should bring
- More than 3 years of IT industry experience
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Business analyst experience is a plus
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Good Cloud concept knowledge
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Technology or Math from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and very collaboratively and getting the job done
- Have a creative and analytical mindset, and naturally facilitate creative/collaborative problem-solving techniques
- Proficient English is required, any additional language is a plus
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.