- Act as Expert Level technical resource and subject matter expert for Incident Response in Adecco
- Ensure the detected/reported suspected security incidents are appropriately handled and lessons learned are brought to the attention of Adecco (IT) Management
- Contribute to projects extending Adecco GSOC detection and response capabilities
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that incident response activities are conducted within SLEs
- Coordinate analysts during major incident response activities
- Cooperate with GSOC Engineering team managing the security solution platforms to ensure continuous operation of the implemented security solutions
- Support Adecco vulnerability management process
- Provide technical support for execution of global/regional security awareness training
- Master the use of security platforms implemented in Adecco, primarily SIEM, EDR, vulnerability detection engine and security awareness training platform
- Provide and implement suggestions to fine-tune the detection mechanisms implemented in the SIEM
- Aid junior team members during incident response
- Execute on various ad-hoc activities having a strong link with Integrity, Confidentiality or Availability of Adecco IT estate
- Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage
- Keen on security
- 2-3 years of analyst work experience in Security Operations Center on at least L2
- work experience with IT service management concepts (ITIL, etc.)
- Past work experience in multinational corporations
- Fluent in SIEM (Splunk is a plus) and EDR (Tanium would be amazing) solution
Education & Training:
- University degree or equivalent in information technology is an advantage
- IT Security certifications (CISSP, OCSP, etc.) is an advantage
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.