The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
We are looking for a lead data collection. You will be a central player in an agile team that will include skillsets to work autonomously by including multidiscipline team members. You setup a continuous to secure that Adecco data platform is fed on ongoing basis with up to date data, enabling deployment of Adecco Digital strategy. We will expect you insure quality patterns, reusability, configurability, scaling and quality analytics.
You will organizationally be working in the CTO organization and will be part of cross functional work groups where you will be expected to contribute to build up and dissemination of practices and technologies.
- You will drive a team of solution specialist and ETL resources and may have to setup and manage vendor contracts.
- We will expect you to be creative and result-oriented and we will give you a high level of personal responsibility and great opportunity to influence the decisions and the results.
- You will be expected to work both systematically and independent with an ongoing reporting and correspondence with colleagues and piers – evaluating progress and deciding on next steps.
- We encourage an open knowledge sharing culture and expect you to be a part of this including internal blog post, wiki documentation and internal presentations. We also enforce a strong process culture with various tools to automate the mechanical aspects of software development, e.g. issue database, continuous integration, and wiki.
- You have a technical background with a master’s degree in engineering, mathematics, physics or computer or data science.
- You have 6-10 years’ experience in large team management and will know your way around in patterns and methodologies to ensure long term cost, manageability and efficiency.
- Demonstrable experience with integration technologies (ex : informatica) and in general Azure services (App service, traffic manager, API management etc) is preferred, alternatively, demonstrable experience with other major cloud platforms comparable technologies as well as none cloud native .NET development is a minimum
- Demonstrable experience in working in global and multicultural organization
- You have a creative and analytical mind-set.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You can work independently and you like to get the job done.
- You are collaborative and versed in working closely with the business outcome owners and you are inherently customer centric in your leadership
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.