The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
- Ensure the performance of solution(s) in close collaboration with contact in key IT community leading to satisfaction of the Business Customers.
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Partner organization to understand business or clients’ needs and requirements
- Design, plan and implement solution(s) to meet with needs at local/global levels (from small enhancements to local projects approved by the relevant committees)
- Ensure constancy, scalability of the design and architecture of the solution
- Support Application Lifecycle Management
- Be responsible to manage and report on budget and expenses (if applicable)
- Develop solution(s) in accordance with the principles and guidance from Architecture & Security
- Industrialize package deployment & tests activities with support of partners, Manage the release and package deployment schedule of the software applications.
- Assist in managing projects and interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence & integrity of the release can be measured.
- Raise service changes and defend them at CAB sessions.
- Define cut over plans of software applications releases and coordinate their execution.
- Develop, promote, implement and measure development and delivery practices/services within the software applications program and across the other programs.
- Build and maintain the release planning for the ensuring consistency across the pillars.
- Manage vendors so that solution releases are achieved according to targets.
- Responsible for the solution(s) delivery with a focus on project, package deployment, test.
- Plan, optimize and manage the capacity for resources related to the solution(s)
- Implement technical specifications according to Group standards and SLAs
- Define and set OLAs (Operational Level Agreements) as required to build and operate the solution(s)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of solution(s)
- Identify and recommend vendor(s) for the development and maintenance of solution(s)
- Responsible for the content and management of vendor contract(s) related to the solution(s)
- Manage the solution roadmap
- Propose innovation and new technology to support business needs according to architecture standards
- Contribute to the development of business cases through the provision of solution options, indicative costs and work effort estimates
- Ensure that the partners teams develop requisite level of customer and technical knowledge to effectively manage relations with Adecco internal customers
- Escalate issues
- Liaise with HR to establish career development plans, training for direct reports and provide appropriate mentoring and coaching in line with HR principles. (if applicable)
- Conduct timely annual and interim performance reviews and set objectives to cultivate a culture of high performance. (if applicable)
Management Responsibilities & Decision Power:
- Line Manager of assigned resources
- Approve work effort estimates for key initiatives
- Review and validate vendor KPIs (new development, maintenance or any service required in delivery)
- Strong team player
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
- Management level person with good ability to convince
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage efficiently crisis situations
- Good in Management, developing team members by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an IT Delivery Management position of comparable complexity
- Experience of Marketing solutions technology is a must, minimum requirement is with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot
- Ideally 3 years of experience in the staffing industry with a proven strong understanding of the staffing industry and its challenges.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading Application Development Initiatives or organizations is a must
- Experience in owning and managing a Budget
- Experience in working with partner offshore
- Experience in working in a Global environment
- Leading and Managing Change
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.