Drive InFO solution deployments according to InFO Country roadmap and consistently with the group IT and business strategy (InFO Single code base) – following Product and IT roles & responsibilities
Industrialize InFO Deployment with effective resource planning, governance and funding
Bring InFO Deployment expertise and foster synergies on InFO Solution within The Adecco Group
• InFO Deployments on time, on budget within the agreed scope as per InFO Country roadmap
• Maximum synergies and leverage on solution features across InFO implementations
• IT/Business satisfaction & high-quality outcome for InFO as a solution
• Work hand in hand with the InFO Business owner and InFO Solution manager to ensure the InFO solution is being deployed according to the roadmap
• Liaise with IT Solution Delivery teams, IT Regional teams and IT Architecture to determine the relevant IT components for InFO to support business requirements.
• Act as a representative of the global IT in local / regional / global specifications meetings on the areas where the Global Business needs to influence and translate into IT language
• Provide IT consultancy where needed or find the related resources to do so
• Contribute to the creation of the Business Cases for the IT related activities in scope
• Manage, optimize and report on budget and expenses, with transparency on maintenance and running costs of the solution(s)
• Approve investments for key initiatives in scope and according to overall group governance
• Ensure the right approvals for the contracts with vendors in line with the overall IT governance
At least 7-10 years of experience working in various IT Leadership roles:
- Major experience gained in both multinational and multi-cultural environments
- At least 5 years of experience in IT leadership role
- Experience in owning and managing a budget
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Management level person with good ability to convince
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable
-Strong leadership skills and team player.
-Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and cooperation.
-Strong executive presence with excellent oral and written presentation skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
-Experience in both a multinational and multi- cultural environment.
-Ability to meet aggressive deadlines, under pressure and while working in a fast paced, demanding environment.
-Good in leadership, developing team members by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance
-Positively influencing key decision makers / stakeholders of a large multi-faceted enterprise organization
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.