The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2019 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). Nine lead brands power the group: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
We are looking for an Incident Management Lead who will ensure the goals of the Incident Management process are achieved by restoring normal service operations as quickly as possible.
- Define and manage Incident and Major Incident Management Process capability globally across the estate
- Ensure the resolution of all Incidents according to the defined SLAs/OLAs and escalate proactively when at risk of breaching
- Collaborate with Service Operations for Incident and Major Incident Management Process activities
- Ensure that Incidents are documented, updated and ultimately communicated to the relevant audience
- Ensure that Global IT Production Services and our Partners are following the Incident and Major Incident Management process correctly
- Ensure the implementation of changes to restore normal service operation in a controlled way
- Deliver training courses related to Incident Management to all IT delivery teams
- Identify and manage continual improvement opportunities from a process, tooling & organisational perspective
- Actively contribute to Problem Management
- Provide Reports and Management Communication to ensure the correct and timely resolution of incidents (aged tickets, white space incidents, stale tickets etc)
- Resolve escalations from stakeholders where required
- Identify tooling opportunities to enhance the process
What you should bring
- Minimum 5 years of experience in ITSM related position, including Incident Management activities
- Experience in Managing people
- Good IT Infrastructure & Operations background
- Good technology awareness
- University Degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- Knowledge of ITSM tools such as ServiceNow is a plus
- Intermediate ITIL v3 or ITIL4 certification covering Incident Management is a plus
- English proficiency is required, any additional language is a plus
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.