Accountable for a region that is a geographical scope of multiple countries including all Global Business Units within this area Support and ensure the proper delivery of all the Infrastructure, Network, UCC or IT Security projects reaching their region Manage local project resources, internal and external, and vendors working on project such as local Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert (SME).What you’ll be doing
- Manage local resources, internal employees and external consultants
- Participate to project/program roadmap preparation with related project/program managers
- Main responsibility is to ensure effective deployment of new and modified Production Services into the regional IT environment
- Responsible for identifying local resources to work on projects (Global and Local)
- Support and facilitate project teams deploying new services
- As part of a customer oriented, pro-active Production Services organization, act as a key point of contact to regional DTS for all related services
- Understand the needs and work to increase the satisfaction level of Business Customers with Production Services
- Ensure service related issues, within the project, escalated by the Business Customer/Business Partners or other IT functions are managed through to resolution
- Ensure proper handover of Production Services deployed through projects to operations.
- At least 8+ years of working experience, 4 – 6 of those years with project management experience in a large global IT organization or consultancy
- Proven track record successfully delivering large projects with budget responsibility
- Good understanding and knowledge of general IT technology, systems and management processes in the area of Infrastructure, Network, UCC or IT Security Good understanding of business processes and objectives
- University degree preferably in a business or technical subject or any comparable education
- Knowledge of IT Project Methodologies: PMI / Prince2 (or similar industry standard project management qualification desirable)
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.