The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
- Drive architecture design decisions of Core IT Solution ( D365 Finance & Operations)
- Explore solution capabilities to fulfil new business requirements
- Understand in depth Solution implementation in order to guide decisions during fit-gap analysis.
- Validate Design solution enhancement and own core solution
- Review solution design performed by third parties
- Interact with business solution team in order to understand expectation and requirements.
- Ensure methodology-related deliverables are compliant with standards and meet audits requirements.
- Provide recommendation for improvements, new solutions and problem management
- Validate that delivered user stories are in line with the original requirement
- Liaise with vendors / editors to understand product strategy and road map and evaluation potential benefits for Adecco.
- Ability to provide guidance to help with complex incidents, problems resolution
- Own overall solution Design and architecture or part of it
- Ensure the business requirements and functional design produced are aligned
- Facilitate the understanding of the business and functional requirements by the development teams to ensure proper implementation
- Guarantee all work is compliant with internal and external audit as well as financial legal requirements (e.g. statutory, reporting, tax etc)
- Travel Requirement:
- Proven experience in the role of D365 Finance and Operations Senior functional architect in multiple large international implementations
- Strong Experience in several of the following modules: GL, AM, PO, AP, AR, AP, Project Accounting, Project Operations and Billing business processes and D365 Finance
- Experience working in global context ( Core template definition or implementation, country deployment of a core model)
- Experience working with global teams including off-shore component
- D365 for Operation Certification
- ITIL 3 certification
- Master’s degree in engineering, mathematics, physics, computer/data science alternatively a master’s degree in business, economics or similar supplemented with computer science degrees or certifications.
- Ability to manage a number of activities concurrently and to drive them to completion. Ability to run internal or external workshops Writing procedural documentation.
Good interpersonal relation skills, effective communication Strong team player Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures. Ability to work with various technologies / applications depending on business area. Creative and analytic approach. Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense Customer focus Strong verbal and written English skills.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.