The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The primary purpose of this position is to help the Regional Head of IT Security, Risk & Compliance North Europe, UK&I and DACH in ensuring compliance for Adecco internal & external policies, rules & regulations across all North European Countries businesses. You will perform compliance assessment of Adecco ICOFR RIM/ CJ and High Privacy controls and timely reporting of issues, and ensure remedial actions are carried out within agreed timescales. Also, you will help the Regional Head of IT Security, Risk & Compliance North Europe, UK&I and DACH implementing successful global initiatives, assessing and consulting from a Compliance and Risk perspective.
- Work together with the Business Process Owners to document the process narratives, properly defining key controls and frequency
- Review RIM baseline and testing requirements, and perform an adequate control testing in line with the Group Testing methodology
- Perform compliance assessment of Adecco ICOFR RIM controls and timely reporting of issues and ensure remedial actions are carried out within agreed timescales
- Within the Enterprise Risk Management process, perform a constant and continuous assessment and/or review of IT risks, assessing the effectiveness of the mitigation controls in place and proposing new ones to further reduce the residual risk
- Act as the main point of contact and coordination for all IT Audit activity (internal & external) and ensure plan of the auditing visits, its status and any relevant point is clearly communicated to the relevant stakeholders, both in IT and in the local impacted country when needed (e.g. local IS Manager)
- Liaise with Internal and External auditors and coordinate with all the needed internal/external resources to ensure audits are performed smoothly and effectively
- Participate in response to audit findings, liaise with IT functions to ensure adequate remedial actions, owners and deadlines are provided and, consequently, met as scheduled
- Prepare reports and analyses documenting progress and adverse trends, makes appropriate recommendations or conclusions when needed
- Make sure all audit actions (Internal & external) have a named owned and remediation plan; ensure agreed actions are delivered in line with agreed dates, and ensure clear visibility to the Regional Manager and the Global Head of Information Security, Risk & Compliance of any discrepancies
- Participate in discussions around new/existing initiatives, assessing and consulting from a Compliance and Risk perspective
- Coordinate the activities of the Risk and Compliance Specialist following the guidelines of the Regional Head of IT Security, Risk & Compliance North Europe, UK&I and DACH.
- Provide support as required for all other security related matters as reasonably requested by the Line Manager
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role within a Global Organization
- In depth knowledge and demonstrable knowledge of Risk Management frameworks and in key Information Security standards (such as COBIT, RiskIT, ISO 17799, ISO 27001).
- Demonstrated experience and exposure in the international Risk & Compliance arena.
- Positively influencing key decision makers / stakeholders of a large multi-faceted enterprise organization
Education and certifications/training:
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- ITIL v3 certification
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar certification preferred
- Good to excellent command of English
- Any additional language is a plus especially French, Spanish, German or Italian.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.