- The Lead Security Architect will be responsible for the architecture and strategy of Cyber Security Services, technologies, and platform capabilities, aligning closely with wider Adecco IT and IS policies and standards. Responsible for protecting Adecco’s networks and infrastructure from external threats and hacking, protecting Adecco customers, reputation, and brand.
- The Lead Security Architect will support the Head of Security Architecture to own and lead the Security Architecture for the Adecco Group, from a long term vision and planning to operational reviews, controls and design.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed solution architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Translate high level control objectives into Adecco specific technical requirements for solution architects and engineers
- Develop an Adecco specific Enterprise-wide Security Architecture solution spanning the endpoint, network and security events identification and management space
- Accountable for Cyber and Security Platform Strategy, Solution Architecture and Roadmap for tooling across the all the Cyber Security Domains
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date Security Technology landscape definition comparing and evaluating various technologies and tools from technical, functional and financial feasibility. Where appropriate make recommendations to stakeholders to incorporate those technologies into the Adecco IT Security Program
- Develop solution architecture roadmaps aligned with security standards and policies
- Lead and responsible for Security solution architecture design, integration, and initial implementation of solutions
- Implement technical proof of concepts that demonstrate how an architecture or design would be realized and prove out key technical concepts
- Developing a strong interlock with the other security functions to support transition of projects into operation with effective governance.
- Interface with program and project managers to ensure appropriate security architecture engagement as necessary.
- Partner with and support the Engineering team to drive and execute results in a timely manner
- Lead continual reviews of Adecco security technology standards and infrastructure (e.g. Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Web Security, Email security, etc.) to ensure they are fit for purpose and provide the necessary levels of protection for the Adecco Group; Provide security reports to the Global Head of Information Security, Risk & Compliance on technologies or infrastructure which are not compliant with the IS standards
- Provide concise, relevant and informative reports to IT Management on the status of security technology and associated risks within the IT environment.
- People, Resource management responsibilities & Decision Power
- Design and modification of the Information Security Solution Architecture and Roadmaps in collaboration with the Global Head of Information Security, Risk & Compliance
- Manager of Security Architects
Education and certifications/training:
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- Togaf , Zachmann or Sabsa.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar certification preferred
Professional & Leadership experience:
- 5+ years security architecture expertise with broad understanding of multiple security domains.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, SABSA, GIAC, CCSP, CCSK or equivalent is preferred.
- Working knowledge of the following frameworks and regulations: ISO 27001/2, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, NIST CSF, and FFIEC handbook, Cloud Security Alliance CCM.
- In depth knowledge of Risk Management frameworks and demonstrable knowledge in key Information Security standards (such as NIST, COBIT, RiskIT, ISO 17799, ISO 27001)
- Proven knowledge and experience of Project Delivery Methodologies such as Prince 2, SCRUMM and Agile.
- Positively influencing key decision makers / stakeholders of a large multi-faceted enterprise organization
- Strong team player
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
- Good ability to convince and influence stakeholders from all backgrounds.
- Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage efficiently crisis situations
- Good in leadership, inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance of colleagues
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Good to excellent command of English
- Any additional language is a plus
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way. As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.