The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. As a Marketing Automation Lead you will act as a bridge that connects brands with customers in a relevant and timely manner, creating meaningful touchpoints throughout their lifecycle.This role is critical to ensuring marketing is transparent and accountable in demonstrating ROI (Return of Investment) and that the function ultimately drives tangible business growth. As part of The Adecco Group’s Centre of Excellence you will be responsible for defining and continuously improving the regional and global digital Marketing Automation strategy (injecting great practice into our teams to drive conversion, retention & repeat purchases, and scaling up our use of Pardot and SFMC) and related marketing operations (devising a marketing operations playbook, embedding it into our ways of working and delivery regular reports to senior stakeholders).
- Act as the subject matter expert on marketing automation (B2B & B2C) best practice and work to upskill and coach marketing colleagues globally.
- Define and roll-out the global Marketing Automation strategy across marketing teams in partnership with performance content teams.
- Key product owner and expert on marketing automation across The Adecco Group. Provide consultancy on Marketing automation strategy, implementation, technologies to the global and local teams
- Assist Global teams as the key Marketing point of contact in the planning, definition and strategic approach to the implementation of new marketing automation platforms (SFMC, Pardot) and tech initiatives.
- Act as a consultative resource to support markets and the SSC implement new campaigns and programs (e.g. email nurture campaigns, triggered programs, cross and upsell journeys, webinars, events, gated content).
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to define B2B Mkt Automation SLAs, sales cycle KPIs, lead routing processes (nurturing & qualification, scoring & grading, etc.) and audience segmentation needs.
- Ensure optimum set-up processes and practices are in place on marketing automation platforms to enable Marketing Teams to demonstrate and report contribution/ROI for campaigns and key activities.
- Engage with external consultancies and specialties as needed to help accelerate lead generation and support delivery of the Marketing Automation strategy.
- Work with Global IT and other stakeholders to define the tech ecosystem that will integrate campaign activity with our CRM (Salesforce) & ATS systems to improve quality of information, reporting and targeting abilities for our marketing, sales and recruitment teams.
- +5 years of experience in senior marketing automation roles in complex global multi-brand organizations.
- Previous responsibilities managing global marketing automation strategies, global approach, deployment and working with different countries and stakeholders is a must.
- Strong experience developing marketing automation strategies in B2B and B2 with differentiated understanding of KPIs and engagement tactics for each segment.
- Expert understanding and continuously developing best-practice knowledge of the email, mobile push, in-app notifications, SMS channels and associated landing pages.
- Deep expertise in implementation, and use of, marketing automation – must-have Pardot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, nice to have Marketo.
- Robust knowledge of customer journey mapping, personalised email & mobile communication strategies, customer retention and loyalty tactics, audience segmentation, complex workflow building.
- Demonstrable experience working across all aspects of digital strategy, campaigns, automation and marketing operations in a growing organization.
- Have a passion for what marketing automation can achieve for businesses. You combine this with solid knowledge of data driven marketing, continuous optimization, A/B testing and results analysis.
- Exceptional communications, writing (+3 years in a specific field), organizational, time management, interpersonal and motivational skills required.
- Consultative skills, giving open answers and addressing issues head on with a focus on results combined with good problem resolution skills.
- Prior supervision or scheduling experience desired.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, challenges and meet tight deadlines required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Keep up to date of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the online advertising and marketing automation industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field or equivalent required.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.