The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Network Security Engineer in role of Service Owner is responsible for designing services and processes around network security. The service owner is accountable for designing the service solution, selecting management systems and tools, selecting technology, defining processes in line with global architecture, build and test the first service iteration and lead the evolution of the service. Services are delivered globally.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in working with security technologies like next generation firewalls, load balancers, web application firewalls (WAF), proxies, and VPN solutions.
- Design network security solutions (or entire new service) according business needs, test and document the solution, and handover to deployment team.
- Cooperate and lead interactions with partners and service providers to deliver expected objectives (e.g. Proof of Concept).
- As Service Owner, provide clear definition and description of the service, the primary use cases of the service and its business value.
- Drive service maturity and service enhancements with partners and internal colleagues.
- Manage total capacity including utilization, features and resiliency of assigned services.
- Manage costs of the service. Be able to benchmark total and unit costs; service level & features; and risk profile (including security, resilience, scalability).
- Be accountable for demonstrating sustainable productivity in the running of your service (cost per use & TCO)
- Define a strategy that designs all aspects into your service and make sure that it is appropriate to the investment/risk trade-offs Adecco should make.
- Create a phased deployment roadmap (short term and long term) that plans out vision for your service. Deliver committed results relative to your roadmap.
- Report investment roadmap for the service, including deliverables over time, expected outcomes and impact to above metrics.
- Create or review service documentation (service catalogue, design documents, guides). Maintain all documentation and keep it up to date.
- Manage assets (hardware or software, people, processes…) of your service.
- Participate in troubleshooting during critical outages (during working hours)
- Minimum of five years’ experience in IT Infrastructure is required.
- Strong overall IT work experience is required.
- Strong technical expertise in next generation firewalls (Palo Alto) and VPN technologies, network routing capabilities.
- Technical expertise in other security technologies is more than welcome – esp. load balancers (F5), WAF (F5), user proxy (Zscaler), User VPN
- Strong understanding of data centers and clouds from networking perspective. Knowledge of Azure cloud platform is significant plus.
- Experience with creation of technical documentation (HLD, LLD, network diagrams).
- Experience in managing network services, KPI’s and SLA’s preferably with suppliers.
- Any experience with RFI/RFP processes and documentation preparation is valuable.
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- ITIL 3 certification is a plus
- CISSP or other security certifications are a plus
- Occasional (up to 20%)
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.