The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
We are now looking for a Development Lead for our global digital web assets. As Development Lead, you will sit within the Digital Product Organization and work alongside us to help shape the future direction of the Adecco Group and our brands. Our goal is to deliver a truly innovative digital experience for our audiences (associates, candidates, etc.) by leveraging use of the best in-class solutions and technologies. This will ensure we attract and engage with the right candidates and provide them with the opportunities that meet their needs. You will be the lynch pin and daily lead of a high performing agile development team that will include cross-functional skillsets and the platform to work autonomously. Together with the outbound Product Manager that represents the business, and the Technical Leader, you will form a vital part of the leadership team and make all calls on designs, daily priorities and assignment of tasks. Additionally, you will be part of cross-functional work groups where you will be expected to contribute to build up and disseminate good practices, especially those synonymous with an agile mindset.
- Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Retro and Sprint Review
- Servant leader of the development team and the core sparring partner of both the Technical Lead and the outbound Product Manager.
- You will have a strong aspiration to drive value, an ability to make trade-off decisions, and an ability to explain the rationale behind why a decision has been made
- You will know your team members, empower them to perform at their very best, and ensure they are provided with the required guidance and support to grow.
- You will create and constantly reinforce an environment of trust and collaborations, with a focus on problem identification, transparency and problem resolution.
- You will by example show how we work with shared knowledge and meaningful internal documentation to drive quality, and you will occasionally assist the outbound Product Manager with external communication.
- We encourage an open knowledge sharing culture and expect you to be a part of this including internal blog post, wiki documentation and internal presentations
- We also enforce a strong process culture with various tools to automate the mechanical aspects of software development, e.g. issue database, continuous integration, and wiki.
- A graduate degree; if none technical in nature, you have a significant love for technology and a good broad technical knowledge base.
- 5-10 years of working experience, and specifically, have been working with product management and leadership for at least 4 years for a software development organization or a product team that was diligently applying agile principles - preferably as part of larger multi-team organization.
- A creative and analytical mind-set and fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Can work independently and like to get the job done.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and inherent transparency.
- Experience in leading agile development teams to deliver true value (B2B/B2C)
- The technical understanding to be able to communicate with developers
- Experience working in an environment using Scrum
- Role will take at least 30% communication with the development team.
- Agile best practices and Scrum ceremonies
- The role will lead / cooperate in a virtual team (direct internal team, ext. resources, or dependent IT departments):
- oTech Lead – Senior Developer.
- oApplication Architect – Sitecore CMS, Experience platform.
- oCloud Architect.
- oFull stack developers.
- oQA / Testing.
Someone with a previous background as a Development Team Lead with strong experience in communicating with business stakeholders would be a good fit for this role.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.