The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
We are currently looking for the Manager or Senior Manager Technology Value Realization. The person employed in the role will be responsible to oversee the technology initiative portfolio from a value realization perspective. As a member of the Global Value Realization Office, the successful candidate will play a crucial role in driving top line growth and bottom line improvements by providing our Digital and IT organizations with financial insight and stewardship along the project lifecycle. You will leverage insights along the entire value chain, from customer experience through Front to Back Office productivity, based on which you will evaluate Technology projects and recommend for execution.
This role is either based in Berlin, our global Tech Center or Prague, Czech Republic, our EMEA Hub.
- Partner with business, Digital, IT and Finance organization to ensure technology portfolio represents commercial or functional needs
- Partner with project teams to ensure that business cases are financially sound and setup for success
- Assess and recommend technology projects from a value realization perspective; assist with economic modelling where required
- Partner with global IT PMO organization to ensure that overall recommendation is aligned with relevant IT stakeholders
- Enable value tracking after project close, extract drivers for success and learnings; in addition to financials, this encompasses the tracking of adoption and operational metrics
- Own and maintain the VRO methodology for IT including business case template and related guidelines
- Act as change agent towards the IT and Finance community; perform regular trainings on VRO methodology, tools and guidelines
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in a finance role, preferred in FP&A, controlling or internal audit
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong collaboration skills to succeed in a global, cross-cultural organization and environment
- Advanced MS Excel skills incl. ability to work with large data sets, pivot tables, power queries and advanced dynamics array formulas.
- Business oriented mindset and experience in working with dynamic business environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree. MBA or Master’s Degree in related business areas or professional qualification (CIMA / ACCA) desirable.
Travel requirement <10%
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.