- During the last 3 years, we have been able to demonstrate that a performing use of Process Automation (RPA) can drastically accelerate our journey towards our business excellence. Our preferred technology for RPA is UiPath in full Azure environments. We now have more than 50 business skills automated. Daily, these automated skills are helping thousands of people all over the World.
- In order to go one step further, we are looking for you if challenges combining RPA robot’s Development and Technical Architecture are part of your DNA. You must have a clear appetite to get engaged from high-level solution design to deep technical discussions facing operational issues. You must have the objective to contribute from development of robots to platform operations, including guidance and frameworks for developers.
- Concretely, we are looking for someone eager to continuously learn and grow with us on both Functional & Technical sides, in the space of RPA with UiPath and Azure.
- Once fully established, this position can be extended to other technologies covered by our Factory (Ex.: Microsoft Power Platform or other Low/No-code platforms).
- Technical guidelines/conventions for RPA’s platforms and robots. Development of frameworks and libraries
- Technical expertise on platforms and robots, particularly when sensitive operational issues are occurring
- Solution architecture for sensitive automations
- Design, Development and Maintenance of specific automations
- Technical & Quality assurance during automation steps
- Coaching on the right use of Robotic Process Automation technologies and Automation Best Practices
- Strong team player
- Commitment towards pragmatic Continuous Improvement
- Experience with different cultures (Interpersonal and Company cultures)
- Good communication skills
- Easy with stressful tasks under demanding deadlines and technical uncertainties
- Solution and quality-focused
- Appetite to understand and solve both business and technical issues in parallel
- English fluent, French appreciated
- Minimum of 5 years in software and platform management, preferably with UiPath and Microsoft’s technologies (Azure’s full ecosystem including SQL Database management and DEVOPS, VB/C#/.NET)
- Solid Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Understanding of Security and Compliance challenges, including risk identification and mitigation plans
- Ability to address IT challenges from end-to-end (Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment, Operations)
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.