The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
As a Solutions Analyst for Analytics BI & Data, you will be responsible for delivering & deploying modern analytics and business intelligence solutions on Adecco’s strategic data layer. You bring wide experience of working in data warehousing, BI and analytics and will be comfortable working at Enterprise level with multiple data domains and data teams supporting and guiding them to get the best out of the Enterprise data assets. You will also help the Analytics BI Data team enhance services and solutions with the aim of making Adecco a data-driven company.
Main Accountabilities and tasks
- Document key business questions and requirements, and develop solutions map for addressing them
- Ability to write conventional SQL queries to find answers to complex business questions.
- Ability to apply modern methods and techniques (incl. statistical analysis) to learn more about enterprise data.
- Analyse and mine business data to identify correlations and discover patterns from various data points.
- Identify any data quality issues and partialities in data acquisition. Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Implements new reports/analyses for finding out formerly not so understood parts of the business.
- Map and trace the data from system to system for solving a given business problem.
- Coordinates with the engineering team to gather incremental new data.
- Design and create data reports using various reporting tools to help business executive make better decisions.
- Liaise with the business data science teams on a bi-direction exchange and enrichment of data and methods. Helping them build the right algorithms with the right data sets, and once ready include them in modern BI outputs
- At least 4 years' experience as a Data Analyst
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, SQL as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Extensive knowledge of Python, R and their variations, proficient at the use of analytical notebooks (Jupyter e.g.) etc.
- Experience building and working with ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets (with Hadoop and Hive using Java or Python)
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets. Knowledge of semantics, and Natural language processing.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.