The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidate and client expectations are evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value proposition -- creating closer relationships with both clients and candidates. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another, while leveraging available data sources across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by innovating, driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds through rapid user feedback loops.
Are you ready for a challenge? Do you want to make this change happen? Are you driven by delightful user experience and are you passionate about digital products? If so, we want you to join our team!
We are establishing the Group Product Organization to orchestrate the design, development and adoption of the end-to-end experiences Adecco will offer to candidates and clients in the future. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client or candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us.
The Adecco Group provides people around the world with an extraordinary range of jobs, gigs, coaching, training and executive roles. “Career as a Service” describes the digital products that connect these -- helping people succeed at work, realise their ambitions, upskill and take the next steps in their career. We are looking for a Success Manager to actively drive the adoption and use of these Digital Products by our countries and brands. The Success Manager will work closely with country representatives and drive adoption of the Career as a Service services and processes through various channels such as chat-bot, mobile app and marketing cloud and will be closely involved in defining product enhancement request. The Career as a Service product will predictive models; digital badges; e-learning and recommendation engines.
- Plan and lead the successful adoption and expansion of digital products
- Execute adopt "success plan" with country stakeholders - whilst monitoring milestones, risks and metrics
- Drive end-user utilization in partnership with Product and UX leads.
- Drive change management and adoption activities across functions regions, brands and countries
- Build and lead community of "power-users" in countries/brands
- Help to reduce implementation risks, drive usage of existing product releases, and identify barriers for adoption
- Act as close partner with the Product Manager and drive improvement based on feedback loops across the product lifecycle
- Expected amount of business travel: 25-50% of work time
- 5-10 years of experience in consulting, project management or pre-sale
- A can-do attitude and hands-on approach when supporting countries
- Proven ability to map business processes to product capability
- Experience in driving digital projects through effective change management and adoption
- Ability to establish strong relationships with functional and regional stakeholders
- Experience in employee experience, education, talent management or career pathway design
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with stakeholders
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skill preferred
- Master’s degree with information technology or business administration focus preferred
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.