The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
For newly established Digital Shared Services HUB in Prague we are looking for experienced Web Application Developer who would like to join Product Development team with focus on delivery of Adecco Staffing Websites. Our aim is to create fast Product Delivery environment to respond business and customer (candidates) needs. To successfully gain the benefit and bring results to our stakeholders we promote User Experience, Business Value and Time To Market as key values in our new Digital organization.
- Assist in driving a consistent user experience and implementation of our global websites
- Design and develop large scale, customer/candidate facing web applications with Sitecore CMS
- Responsible for all aspects of development including analysis, design, programming, documentation, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Manage, administer and optimize the Sitecore environment
- Proficient with ASP.NET MVC (C#) development
- Proficient with React JS
- Experience developing responsive design applications with latest web standards
- Experience interfacing with XML and JSON documents for data transmission
- Understanding of cloud architecture and administration
- Comprehension of databases and experience working with data and writing queries; Microsoft SQL Server is preferred
- Familiar with agile development and project practices
- The ability to take initiative and develop a strong understanding of business needs is a critical aspect of this position
- Communicate effectively with people using a variety of communication methods including writing (paper and e-mail), speaking, and listening to communicate project status, and document projects and programs
- Work cooperatively with others on a team to share information, resolve conflicts, and make decisions
- Coordinate with offshore resources as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- Sitecore certification required
- 3-5 years of experience with CMS platform development
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Knowledge of Staffing industry preferred
- Appreciate the need for continuous lifelong learning
- Exhibit ethical, responsible and dependable behaviour
- Proven time management, project management and documentation skills
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.