Who We Are
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
**This a remote based role in NC**
The Community Manager raises local brand awareness and engagement to fuel market expansion by developing strategic partnerships and grassroots marketing initiatives for GA communities.
The Community Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and production of an ongoing schedule of diverse educational programming, including (but not limited to) online and offline classes, workshops, and events (CWE) for one or more GA communities. Additionally, the Community Manager is responsible for developing high impact partnerships (marketing partnerships, community partnerships, hiring partnerships) across their communities.
Duties & Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
- Own the full suite of KPIs for one or more GA communities. Tracking and reporting on all metrics required to meet weekly/monthly/quarterly acquisition targets.
- Plan, execute and promote a robust schedule of online and in-person events to position GA as a community thought-leader. Source excellent speakers, panelists, and promotional partners for events.
- Develop and implement a prospecting strategy for growing and nurturing our partner network in target communities, including:
- Influential instructors for classes and workshops;
- Leaders in tech, data, design, business, and career development for panels/events;
- Organizations interested in partnering and/or promoting our content;
- Employers interested in hiring GA graduates and;
- Organizations interested in aligning with GA and our mission (community partners).
- Identify relevant new audiences in target local markets and determine most impactful ways to drive engagement (both online and offline).
- Be an active networker and community builder, regularly identifying key activities (meetups, tech events, etc.) and representing or attending on behalf of GA (both in-person and online).
- Be a strong internal & external communicator and promoter, regularly communicating the GA story through offline and online channels. For example:
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Community Platforms (Meetup, Slack, etc.)
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of high volume event production and marketing experience
- Master networker and connector, with proven business development and partnership development results
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who thrives in fast-paced (and changing) environments
- Results-driven and solution-focused attitude; passionate about daily growth and urgency
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive for Results
- Action Oriented
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.