The Director of Global Solution provides strategic direction and subject matter expertise to the Managed Service Program (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) lifecycle from sales through program management. May also support expansion and/or account development opportunities. Leads and directs analysis and architecture of client solutions by assessing the client’s needs and requirements, developing and validating solution design/" blueprint", and by collaborating with business partners to develop profitable account design recommendations.
* Provides solutions expertise in sharing knowledge of regional and global regulations and requirements pertaining to staffing related operations.
* Assists business development in the initial discovery phase of client opportunities, providing a consistent methodology and effective tools to develop value propositions.
* Assesses clients’ business needs, vision, goals and overall strategic direction in order to align the strategic business direction with the suite of MSP and RPO service offerings, including defining business processes, talent acquisition strategies and program models.
* Provides expertise through identification of the clients’ business needs, vision, goals and overall strategic direction.
* Understands and facilitates dialogue around all positive and negative design implications of proposed or future solutions of MSP and RPO.
* Interprets client requirements and drives the business process, functional, tool, and user experience vision in order to articulate optimal solution recommendations, incorporating organizational best practices and leading industry trends to meet client-specific objectives.
* Develops comprehensive solutions that further integrate with a client’s business.
* Cultivates opportunities that increase the sustainability and inhibit the dissolution of MSP and RPO relationships with clients.
* Defines and documents the detailed process, business, and architecture/integration requirements of solutions.
* Provides support in the request for proposal (RFP) process, developing and delivering presentations, and pricing service offerings for new and/or existing clients.
* Orchestrates amongst all internal and external/third party stakeholders required to develop or impacted by the proposed solution.
* Makes recommendations on program branding, change management, adoption strategies and control plan design to measure program return.
* Partners with Regional Financial Controller/Pricing Team to develop financial modeling, resource planning, and infrastructure design of the program.
* Participates in all discussions and presentations as the architect of the solution and represents the value proposition to all levels of client stakeholders.
* Acts as a guide to the accounts implementation team to ensure that solutions designs are adhered to during implementation, identifies scope deviation.
* Creates short- and long-term action plans that support client strategies and organizational culture.
* Stays abreast of industry/market knowledge and trends to ensure the development of optimal best in class solutions.
* Performs situation analysis and makes recommendations for issue/problem resolution.
* Directly and/or indirectly coaches, trains and supervises employees, including fostering an environment that promotes personal and professional development.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
* Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in a managed service industry
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience with process design, implementation and/or sales support
* Prior MSP or RPO design, Program Management and/or project management experience
* Six Sigma certification: Lean Certification and/or Green Belt preferred, but not required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects that vary in nature and scope.
* Ability to conceptualize and implement ways to improve the organization by taking risks to enhance the organizational ability to adapt, change and create.
* Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple assignments simultaneously while adhering to strict and demanding deadlines.
* Knowledge of and the ability to analyze, design, interpret and implement managed service programs or recruitment process outsources solutions.
* Ability to make decisions, monitor project progress, recommend alternative approaches and identifying & resolving conflict.
* Knowledge of applicable domestic and international laws, rules and regulations that impact the staffing industry.
* Vendor Management System and/or Applicant Tracking System competency required.
* Visio proficiency highly preferred.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.