The Senior Business Partner Recruitment works with the client to create, document, and execute a recruitment strategy which meets the current and ongoing needs of the assigned client. They take ultimate responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of all agreed recruitment solutions within the assigned client. This role liaises with key Pontoon functions supporting the delivery process, along with key client stakeholders as part of a cohesive overall recruitment service.
* Provides a high touch service to the client being subject matter experts within a chosen sector, anticipating future requirements, understanding business needs, assisting the client through peaks and troughs.
* Drives strategic relationships with all business influencers.
* Provides a visible face-to-face service that takes ownership of the end-to-end service delivery, builds relationships, and is a single point of contact.
* Drives service delivery in-line with the strategic recruitment goals of the client, with particular focus on ensuring internal mobility charter and targets are met.
* Works with HR/Procurement community to monitor recruitment spend against budget and forecast future demand.
* Creates hiring strategies on a campaign or per assignment basis, including the provision of guidance on flexible versus permanent recruitment process, channels to market, compensation, candidate availability and hiring timescales.
* Provides best practice recommendations and costs on attraction strategies, linking in the partner services if relevant to execute external campaigns.
* Resolves issues and provide solutions.
* Takes responsibility for the results of the customer satisfaction within assigned client business unit, putting agreed action plans in place where necessary, in conjunction with the shared service resource teams.
* Trains and educates Hiring Managers on all processes including use of relevant IT systems.
* Works with the hyphen Delivery team to ensure a good quality pipeline is provided to the client.
* Creates, manages, and maintains the key client contacts at hiring level to ensure regular communication with all key departments.
* Acts as point of referral within their sector for escalation of client issues.
* Liaises with the recruitment team ensuring a holistic view of resource options is offered to the client.
* Creates, documents, and executes a recruitment strategy for the assigned client business unit.
* Meets cost saving targets for the assigned client business unit.
* Meets personal targets for the appropriate sourcing mix (low cost routes to market versus 3rd party agency).
* Manages and approves of advertising spend within assigned client business unit.
* Qualifies job roles or service requirements, including timescales, interview block bookings, expectations and costs with the client (primarily for senior level hires or volume/project campaigns) where appropriate.
* Works with the on-site team/shared service center, taking responsibility for the effective delivery of internal and external hiring and dealing with the end-to-end process.
* Ensures the delivery team is regularly updated.
* Assists and supports the Program Manager or Head of Client Services to identify and drive new service opportunities across all service lines (e.g. consultancy offerings & international services).
* Recognizes and actions opportunities for improving profitability and service on accounts in line with company goals.
* Manages and delivers on agreed continuous improvement projects both internally and in partnership with client.
* Drives fulfillment, quality of service, cost of delivery, and compliance by providing and monitoring SLA’s or KPI’s on all aspects of the service.
* Ensures regular service/performance reviews are performed.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience of working within IT sector.
* Direct hiring project experience.
* Experience creating and maintaining strategic client relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Detailed knowledge of the staffing sector with significant experience working in a recruitment role.
* Basic knowledge of contract/ permanent recruitment processes and employment law.
* Knowledge of recruitment systems and processes.
* Ability to work with clients and colleagues at all levels.
* Proven track record of leading remote, onsite complex recruitment businesses, delivering core as well as innovative offerings to clients.
* High level of self-motivation.
* Ability to respond well to pressure, tight deadlines and flexible hours in order to achieve agreed objective.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.