The VP Strategic Planning & Transformation is responsible for Pontoon’s strategic planning process, the transformation office, and manages project and initiatives that support Pontoon’s vision with regards to the realization of short-and long-term strategic objectives:
* Owns and manages Pontoon’s strategic planning process.
* Drives, manages, and oversees the implementation of strategic and transformation initiatives on a worldwide basis.
* Acts as Chief of Staff to the President of Pontoon.
* Defines, implements, and continuously improves the strategic planning process for Pontoon, ensuring strategic objectives and priorities are translated into measurable operational and financial goals.
* Owns, drives and manages the strategic planning process on a global basis.
* Defines and manages required processes in collaboration with relevant stakeholders across the organization.
* Defines and implements structures and processes ensuring a streamlined approach for strategic planning and the delivery of all strategic initiatives in scope.
Project Steering & Management
· Drives, manages, and oversees on a worldwide basis the implementation of strategic initiatives.
* Supports, oversees, controls, monitors, and drives the operational execution of all strategic initiatives that are selected for implementation by the President and Head of Finance of Pontoon.
* Leads and/or manages projects and initiatives as part of Pontoon’s transformation process, including but not limited to:
- Steering and management of individual projects and initiatives;
- Monitoring of progress and budget; ensuring realization of anticipated benefits as their materialization and translation into top-line and/or bottom-line improvements;
- Managing of decision and escalation process;
- Alignment with other ongoing initiatives.
· Manages direct reports, matrixed, and/or virtual teams.
· Leads/supports day-to-day operations of assigned programs, projects, and initiatives ensuring the application of best practices, standard operating procedures and PMO tools.
· Initiates and supports the development of roadmaps to ensure optimization within programs under management.
· Provides regular review of project status including Executive status reports and escalates issues to leadership as soon as identified.
· Acts as an expert on related subjects, provides advice and guidance and knowledge to relevant stakeholders.
* Acts as Pontoon’s primary liaison for the Group’s transformation program, lead and/or support projects and strategic initiatives as part of the overall Adecco Group transformation.
* Ensures alignment between transformation initiatives and overall strategy of Pontoon.
* Acts as Program Lead or Head of Program Office, while guaranteeing a leading and quality assurance role throughout the course of each initiative, depending on the type of assignments.
* Establishes and manages strategic relationships among and between the business and functions of Pontoon and the Adecco Group.
* Facilitates and drives change management decisions and related processes, manages program dependencies, and aligns relevant stakeholders.
Chief of Staff to Pontoon President
* Performs analyses and prepares high quality documents for the Executive Committee of the Group and for presentations given by the President of Pontoon.
* Supports needs for ad-hoc analyses and presentations, project reviews, steering committees, business reviews and management presentations.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Master’s Degree, or equivalent, preferably in Business, Finance, or Engineering.
At least five (5) years of experience in a top tier consulting firm or more than ten (10) years’ experience working with large international corporation(s) either in a corporate development, strategic planning, strategy, or project / program management role.
Experience working in a multicultural, global organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Strong executive presence with excellent oral and written presentation skills.
· Able to evaluate information, identify key issues, and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience, and common sense.
· Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers, and key stakeholders based on respect and cooperation.
· Ability to work independently and with multi-disciplinary teams (e.g. business areas, broad spectrum of functional teams, customers, third parties, and corporate management).
· Ability to meet aggressive deadlines, under pressure and while working in a fast paced, demanding environment.
· Ability to deal with complex scenarios and escalations while delivering consistent, quality customer service.
· Ability to take on high levels of responsibility and pressure with willingness to make and be accountable for decisions.
· Strong project / program management skills (experience in managing projects and/or discrete work streams of large programs).
· Demonstrated people leadership skills including managing direct reports, remote and/or matrixed teams.
· Financial business acumen, strong analytical skills and critical thinking.
· Ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
· Action-focused and results-driven attitude with sense of urgency.
· Ability to deal with an elevated level of ambiguity and strategic change.
· Self-starter, able to work independently.
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.