Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
General Assembly is looking to hire a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) who will be responsible for leading a cohesive, data-driven strategy to drive growth for the entire company. This includes, but is not limited to: product marketing, paid advertising, social marketing, email marketing & CRM, and B2B marketing. The CMO will bring excellent business acumen and perspective, and an ability to identify opportunities, diagnose problems, pull the correct levers to drive growth and then identify what’s working to expedite growth in impactful ways. The CMO’s ability to manage and measure work will be key to their success, as will bringing the correct data to every conversation and using data to drive all decisions. Equally important will be the ability to be aware of and maintain the General Assembly brand guidelines in all marketing initiatives. General Assembly is a complex, multi-platform business with physical campuses, a direct to consumer online learning platform and an enterprise online and offline corporate training and development solution--the opportunities in multichannel marketing to diverse audiences are an exciting challenge for the right candidate. In addition to being a strong leader, the CMO must excel in building excellent teams of people around them and motivating these teams towards a clear vision and goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead all marketing functions for the company, including both B2B and B2C marketing while working closely with communications, design, business intelligence, product, and sales teams.
- Analyze ROI of current channels and ensure they are yielding results and driving revenue
- Manage P&L for marketing on the consumer & enterprise level
- Implement new marketing strategies to excel GA’s growth worldwide
- Discover and optimize data-driven insights to drive growth
- Manage the long term (3+ years) and short term growth needs for the business with a clear vision and path to success
- Put the GA core values first, including our attention to diversity, empathy, integrity, and trust
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure all strategy aligns with company-wide business goals
- Bring a helpful and valuable perspective and leadership to motivate and empower the people on the marketing team to do their jobs well
- Recruit, motivate, organize, manage, develop, and lead a best in class team
Who You Are
- Superb analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and inspire an excellent team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive revenue and growth in a heavily data-driven way, mindful of brand
- Experience across all marketing channels including digital marketing channels (content, social, brand, earned, owned, and paid)
- Product Marketing experience, and experience owning revenue at a high-growth business
- Experience leading marketing initiatives on the global level
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.