Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Office Coordinator role is responsible for supporting branch administrative functions. Responsibilities will include providing quality customer service over the phone and in-person to our associates, candidates and clients, record and file management, administering branch compliance procedures, administering associate payroll, ensuring timely and accurate reporting, manage office equipment and supply inventories, and special projects as required.
- Creates strategic direction for all Direct Hire centers and leadership, drives all Direct Hire (DH) initiatives, and establishes DH operating procedures.
- Provides oversight of recruiting, interviewing and hiring all executive recruiters.
- Co-manages, coaches, motivates and trains executive recruiters and leads collaboratively with other leaders.
- Implements and reinforces DH operating policies and procedures to ensure consistency to strategies across all locations.
- Responsible for DH center financial results (i.e., P&Ls), cost center budgets, hiring, training and mentoring DH center personnel.
- Utilizing technology, manages detailed performance metrics across all DH centers.
- Develops strategic recruiting strategies collaboratively with senior executives that will result in new accounts.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of recruiting trends, market conditions and skill set demand forecasts.
- Leads and motivates DH teams to achieve division and individual financial goals, blends people into teams, eliminates roadblocks to individual and team functioning, and creates focus and strong morale.
- Conducts frequent coaching calls to non-center branches regarding DH strategies and best practices.
- Oversees new hire training for all executive recruiters.
- Conducts regional/branch training as required.
- Participates in escalated or pivotal DH client meetings, in-office interviews, client interviews, fee negotiations, and other related matters.
- Trains and develops staff to enhance knowledge, skills and resources of highly functioning team/staff, exceed customer expectations and achieve branch goals.
- Resolves all escalated client and candidate issues, and provides constructive feedback to DH center leadership.
- Ensures compliance to company programs and procedures.
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting and approvals (e.g., weekly and monthly reports, key metrics, personnel action forms, employee evaluations, etc.) and monitors compliance with appropriate systems (e.g., Cosmos) and other reporting requirements as applicable.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience highly recommended.
Minimum one year of related administrative or office support experience. Staffing industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Utilizes technology tools effectively (Searcher/Ajility, MAD, MOD)
- Understands the company’s business processes, applies his/her skills to maintain a high level of productivity; is accurate and thorough in delivering quality work and pays attention to all relevant details.
- Picks up on new technical and procedural knowledge quickly, applies new learning to become more effective at work, works to continuously improve him/herself.
- Outstanding verbal, written communication skills, customer service skills, phone etiquette and works well in a fast-paced dynamic atmosphere.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.