The Administrative Assistant compiles data and maintains records of business transactions and office activities by performing the following duties.What you’ll be doing
- Receives, records, copies and distributes incoming and outgoing communication traffic, including phone, mail, e-mail, faxes, and visitors.
- Composes, copies, distributes, and files correspondence and reports.
- Tabulates, posts and compiles financial and statistical data, such as sales and payroll reports, and prepares records and reports.
- Prepares, issues and distributes all business related information (bills, purchase orders etc.)
- Fills out all company documents such as timesheets, expense reports, and personal excused absence requests.
- Archives and maintains completed projects as scheduled.
- Coordinates all business travel as requested.
- Orders office supplies, break room supplies and etc. as required.
- Operates and maintains office machines.
- Performs the Admin Specialist duties as needed.
- Performs any other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned to him/her on an as needed basis.
- Task Management: accurately estimates task effort and schedule; works efficiently to accomplish established plans; regularly reports accurate status; understands priorities and completes assignments accordingly; anticipates problems and address them proactively; avoids procrastination by planning and executing daily and weekly activities.
- Initiative: strives to improve personal knowledge, skills and abilities; strives to improve company processes, procedures and documentation; demonstrates timeliness for meetings, presentations, reviews, etc.; demonstrates effective problem solving and decision making; demonstrates dependability; maintains a consistently high energy level.
- Customer Service: creates a comfortable climate for discussing concerns with customers; listens to and understands customer concerns and issues; embraces customer driven changes; identifies key issues and solves problems for customers; acts with promptness and urgency on behalf of the customer; dresses, speaks and acts professionally; speaks and interacts in a friendly, confident manner; seeks feedback on personal and company performance.
- Relationships: delivers and accepts criticism tactfully, maturely and constructively; works in a positive, productive manner with others to achieve goals; maintains composure in high-pressure situations; displays courtesy and respect for others; creates an atmosphere of team cooperation; develops trusting relationships with others; expresses thoughts clearly, whether written or verbal.
- Adaptability: demonstrates flexibility in dealing with people with diverse backgrounds and work styles; works effectively with various customers and CAD tools; demonstrates flexibility with schedule and work assignments; anticipates and plans for changing projects and work environment; approaches tasks with creativity, imagination and originality.
- Leadership: demonstrates high ethical standards; demonstrates desire to see others succeed; encourages others by giving recognition and showing appreciation for their efforts; creates an atmosphere where there is enthusiasm for a project and support for one another; provides a positive influence in the work environment; accomplishes long-term objectives by planning incremental steps; embraces unexpected problems and deals effectively with them.
- Operates and maintains office machines and data processing equipment.
- Operates and is familiar with corporate approved software.
- Formal Education: One year certificate from college or technical school, and at least one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Position could be filled by an individual working toward completion of his/her degree
and pay could be below the range for this job description.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos of simple to medium complexity.
- Ability to write simple, informative correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply basic understanding to carry out written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to withstand moderate amounts of stress.
- Professional Conduct:
- Dress, converse, and conduct himself/herself in a professional manner consistent within typical expectations of the corporate and client atmosphere.
- Work habits should include regular attendance, teamwork, initiative, dependability, and promptness.
- Experience: a minimum of one year of related experience and/or training
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters mostA journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.