Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
Front Lines Associates are the face of our campus. Front Lines Associates are tasked with greeting students and visitors with a can-do/can-help approach, keeping our spaces orderly and clean, and transitioning our spaces to cater to the experience and audience we are serving in any given moment.
A Front Lines Associate is someone with a strong customer service background and a readiness to handle lots of moving pieces. This position is heavily involved in public-facing functions, assisting with events and class setup, troubleshooting AV/technical issues as they arise, and tidying up before/after classes...all with a smile on your face.They are obsessed with delivering a stellar customer service.
This is a part time position
- Greeting everyone who walks through the door
- Acting as a brand ambassador for GA; Understands our products and is able to answer general questions about them
- Checking students/guests in for classes and events
- Ensures our classrooms are clean and set-up prior to class
- Setting up rooms for classes and spaces for events
- Provides AV and tech support
- Working closely with other campus experience team members to help students and employees find solutions to problems in a timely manner
- Assists local teams with general responsibilities associated with running a course, including but not limited to data entry and system administration
- Respond to email inbox inquiries (or redirect them as needed), answer campus phone
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your Manager and varying by market
- Every person that enters a GA campus is greeted by a Front Lines staff member
- All classrooms are cleaned and ready 30 minutes before the start of each class (some exceptions may apply)
- Supports in driving success on following survey questions:
- 4.5/5 : The Front Lines staff are attentive, welcoming, and supportive
- 4.5/5 : The campus facilities provide an inviting and comfortable place to learn.
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.